Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just that I never noticed any other runners-up mentioned in the opening post. You may as well go the whole hog and say who finished 3rd aswell then. ;)

I'll think about it after the teams have been picked for the Survivor game tongue.gif

Ahhh, I get it. Blackmail to make the reigning Survivor champion pick you for his team. ;)

If you refuse the option on captaining a team, I'll be looking to acquire you on the bosman ruling.

I have my team set in stone, obviously since the captains only get a single pick each turn, he team may not turn out to be what I want it, but I've got my ideal team lined up and you're in it, sir.

If you refuse the option on captaining a team, I'll be looking to acquire you on the bosman ruling.

I have my team set in stone, obviously since the captains only get a single pick each turn, he team may not turn out to be what I want it, but I've got my ideal team lined up and you're in it, sir.

Hmm, interesting. The 'top two' working together.. Tempting. I will consider it.

Can I ask, what the time commitment is going to be for this game? Thinking about signing up for the survivor game, but I won't if I can't make a decent contribution (assuming I make it through the qualifiers!). I'm out all Friday nights at the moment and might miss other bits and pieces, although obviously I'd try to limit it. Is there any point in me asking to join in?

Can I ask, what the time commitment is going to be for this game? Thinking about signing up for the survivor game, but I won't if I can't make a decent contribution (assuming I make it through the qualifiers!). I'm out all Friday nights at the moment and might miss other bits and pieces, although obviously I'd try to limit it. Is there any point in me asking to join in?

Last survivor game the challenges lasted between half hour and 2 hours each night

If your going to be out till a certain time or need to be away by a certain time, then let your team captain know and it would be arranged for you to either go first or last to help suit your times.

Some tasks were team tasks rather than head to head tasks, so it wouldn't matter as much if a player had other plans for that night.

How long does the game last?

I've just realised that I'm working at T in the Park and go up there on Wednesday the 6th and won't be back till the Monday.

if (when) i need to go for a poop can u sort me out with the good toilets ?? laugh.gif

if (when) i need to go for a poop can u sort me out with the good toilets ?? laugh.gif

laugh.gif I was thinking about the scenario of bringing someone else in, I'm not sure if they'd let someone without a staff wristband in sad.gif At least it gives me a proper excuse for not getting laid there ph34r.gif

Archived