qos_75

The Queen of the South Thread

The crowds are really disappointing and I’m not too sure what more the club can do to encourage stay away fans back.
Although I’m not a smoker I know fans who haven’t been back because of the ban and think Queens should reconsider their decision. A simple smoking area either side of the terrace would do and it’s easy to police.... it won’t add hundreds to the attendance but the fact is people ARE staying away because of it . We can’t afford to scare even more fans away

If there. Not cause of that then this is a poor excuse am a smoker and I still attend all games.

1 hour ago, Dumfries Boy(new acc) said:

Where's this Beerman rumour coming from?

Full back is probaly something we don't need? We would have 4 full backs and only two Centre backs,IMO Midfield and a cover CB is more important

Beerman & Fergusson

You'd imagine he must be alright considering he's played internationally(albeit with Malta) and a couple games with Rangers

I may be wrong but I'm sure he conceded a penalty when Celtic pumped them 5-1 at Ibrox?

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Come on then, have we had any other Maltese players play for us?

I doubt it but I've no idea. I'm fairly sure we haven't in the 30 odd years I've been watching and certainly not in the last decade.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

'Insert snide comment about Alan Martin being fond of Maltesers...'

Beerman looked ok in the handful of games he had for us.  A bit on the raw side, but hopefully he'll be given more game time.

Glad tapping is away. Was decent in past season when he wasn’t injured, this season he’s been utter gash. That leaves us with just 2 fit first team CM’s. GN may have signed Beerman to play in a CM role? Think I read somewhere he’s played there before.

I was surprised and disappointed at how poor Tapping has been this season.  He definitely looked to have some ability and speed when he did manage to play last season but there was no sign of that this season. Maybe he was a bit wary of picking up another long term injury but at times didn't even look that interested. Maybe not the best decision by the management to give him a contract in the close season whilst he was still recovering from injury. I wish him well though. 

Fitvano on mad site is man for that answer .

I was surprised and disappointed at how poor Tapping has been this season.  He definitely looked to have some ability and speed when he did manage to play last season but there was no sign of that this season. Maybe he was a bit wary of picking up another long term injury but at times didn't even look that interested. Maybe not the best decision by the management to give him a contract in the close season whilst he was still recovering from injury. I wish him well though. 

He’s been poor, always think he looks scared of getting injured. Although I’m hoping we’ve something lined up as it leaves us very light.

Personally think with the beerman signing, he’ll be in to play left back at the moment then Mercer going to the right, maybe when marshall comes back he’ll move further up the park.

Beerman and Mercer as starting full-backs, Marshall out long term and Rooney as cover for CB and RB is how I'd imagine it will go.

At the very minimum I'd like a CB, two CMs and a wide player.  Ideally I like all of that plus another wide player and a striker.

Not a bad day, here's hoping there's a few more to come.

That is good transfer business so far. CM is the priority for sure. How was Fergusson getting on at Annan?

That is good transfer business so far. CM is the priority for sure. How was Fergusson getting on at Annan?

Sure he scored a couple

Sure he scored a couple