The Queen of the South thread

10 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Naysmith has said no forwards are available yet Livi go and get 2 in ,Millar from Falkirk and Hardie from Rangers on loan .

Livi budget is similar to ours so what is going on.

Worth remembering Livingston got £25k for selling Mullen this month. 

11 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Naysmith has said no forwards are available yet Livi go and get 2 in ,Millar from Falkirk and Hardie from Rangers on loan .

Livi made money selling Mullen for 25k early Jan, plus these 2 forwards might not be the type Naysmith is looking for, Miller Def not & Hardie not that experienced would rather he brought in a player on loan with more experience, Time yet.

3 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Livi made money selling Mullen for 25k early Jan, plus these 2 forwards might not be the type Naysmith is looking for, Miller Def not & Hardie not that experienced would rather he brought in a player on loan with more experience, Time yet.

Would love your positive outlook on things but can't see us bring anyone in 

15 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

I`ve really no idea. There could be many thousands of reasons though.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

9 minutes ago, steakpiegravy said:

On a positive note, I couldn’t make the game but really worried we’d get a doing and sounds like we competed well. Hoping Del recovers from his injury ASAP.

Never saw Del at the game today? spoke to J Marshall reckons he be back in a week to 10 days.

On a positive note, I couldn’t make the game but really worried we’d get a doing and sounds like we competed well. Hoping Del recovers from his injury ASAP.

Indeed. He won't pass his medical at Dumbarton otherwise.

On 1/19/2018 at 17:54, Northfield 53 said:

Looks like Hardie is going to Livi .

Take it we are  one of ,6 clubs after him .

Very disappointing news that we can't entice a local guy and he ends up going to Livi.

30 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Very disappointing news that we can't entice a local guy and he ends up going to Livi.

Stranraer isn't local to anywhere! It might be more local to Dumfries than it is to Livingston, but given he's been training in Milngavie with Rangers for the past however many years I'd guess he's probably got accommodation up here.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Indeed. He won't pass his medical at Dumbarton otherwise.

I think our medical is about as thorough as me asking you if you're alright on the street. We signed Danny Handling who played twice, got injured both times and then wasn't seen for months. I'm sure Tanman will sail through his 8)