The Queen of the South thread

7 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

The closest club is Annan, though as they are a relatively new club to the league setup, our traditional "derby" is with Stranraer.

Carlisle United, though not rivals as they play in England, are also only 30 miles or so away. It's not quite true to say we haven't another club for 70 miles even ignoring Annan.

17 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I see Dobs has been nominated as SPFL "Star Man" of the week for the second week in a row. :)

16 hours ago, Mr X said:

And in the running for Goal of the Month for August and Player of the round for the IRNBRU round 2 :) 

Can't we just get Dobbie to punt balls at the seagulls/local yutes?

4 hours ago, steve55 said:

Do you have a rival?  Seem to be down there in middle of nowhere with no other club for 70 miles.

Closest club is ayr/stranraer

Thanks for popping in to tell us this stuff.

Most of us were under the impression that we were surrounded by urban sprawl and countless clubs.

On 9/6/2017 at 22:05, Skyline Drifter said:

I see Dobs has been nominated as SPFL "Star Man" of the week for the second week in a row. :)

On 9/6/2017 at 22:56, Mr X said:

And in the running for Goal of the Month for August and Player of the round for the IRNBRU round 2 :) 

I'm a little late to the party but yes, well done once again to Sir Stephen. See wee Gav's in there again as well, would have loved to see those two together as our strike force this season.

22 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Carlisle United, though not rivals as they play in England, are also only 30 miles or so away. It's not quite true to say we haven't another club for 70 miles even ignoring Annan.

Not to mention Gretna. Although times have changed with that club etc

4 hours ago, Hawk said:

I'm a little late to the party but yes, well done once again to Sir Stephen. See wee Gav's in there again as well, would have loved to see those two together as our strike force this season.

Wee Gav is rapidly turning into a star,personally I'm delighted after he was slaughtered by the 6 gingered fingered fiends from Fife

it would be kinda scary these two together :thumsup2