The Queen of the South thread

1 hour ago, Steeplechat said:

If the groundsman doesn't have enough time on his hands why doesn't the club ask the fans to help out ? They've done it in the past with much success

Maybe if they appointed a fan rep to the board the fans would be more willing to help.

26 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:

Just bought it to have a look. Page 10 at the bottom, it has the groundsman and the picture of the damage. It also says they believe two young people were caught. 

:lol:

Three times I looked through it and still didn't see that! It's a big photo too. My only defence is I wasn't expecting it to be in the Letters page. I was looking for a news story.

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Definitely nothing in today's Standard. Just checked again. Could it have been Friday's?

Today's Standard.  Letters page,  letter submitted by Mark Jardine with a picture of damaged mural beside it. 

James McFadden is still trying to get a deal with us.
Airdrie wanted him as manager but he would rather still play hopefully for Queens.
Airdrie wanted John Rankin as manager but he turned them down as well wants to continue playing 

Plagiarised from today's Sun by any chance Northfield?!

5ad25d08de820151410f015c48fbdc2c.jpg

Expect to see two youths power hosing the bird shit from the seats and terracing at Palmerston very shortly!
The cynics amongst us might think that Community Payback was part of the Chairman's ground maintenance plan all along ????

1 hour ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

Plagiarised from today's Sun by any chance Northfield?!

Expect to see two youths power hosing the bird shit from the seats and terracing at Palmerston very shortly!
The cynics amongst us might think that Community Payback was part of the Chairman's ground maintenance plan all along 

I heard the Chairman paid the youths just after he torched Little Italy. He also breeds seagulls in his shed

2 hours ago, BIGdavieT said:

Never mind Faddy, SD needs to get on the blower and tell GN that Thomson is available! Incidentally why did he leave Livi?

Conflicting and speculative posts on the Livingston thread. Some thinking he had a fallout with Hopkin 'cos he wasn't happy at the amount of game time he was getting.  Others posting think that it was Celtic who recalled him 'cos he wasn't getting enough game time and it would possibly have got worse with their midfielder Jacobs being back in contention.   I doubt if anyone will come out with the real reason such is football.