The Queen of the South thread

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

That's just being greedy.

If Thomson returns I fully expect your next move will be to add an elephant to your badge.

Not until Queens sign Christian Nade and rename Palmerston with a  sponsor's name that takes multiple attempts to pronounce can we officially become the Sonhamers.

13 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

Not until Queens sign Christian Nade and rename Palmerston with a  sponsor's name that takes multiple attempts to pronounce can we officially become the Sonhamers.

People have been struggling to pronounce your nickname long before we bothered giving our stadium a sponsor.

Nade, Dobbie and Kane up top though. I think I've just had a wee accident.

Well that signing was worth the wait. Well played by the board and gaffer, Jason kerr is someone I kept an eye on all summer due to St. Johnstone fans reckoning we'd sign him, seems to be decently rated by both them and east fife fans so pretty happy with that also.

Like someone says if we could add Joe Thomson, I think we'd be right up there in play off mix. Would like another option out wide but would rather have Thomson.

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Good job everyone was working on getting that loan deal over the line and not sorting that sign out for you. :P

Oh, don't get me wrong - this is most welcome news.

The sign is still the main thing though and as of 8.51 this morning, nothing at all had changed on that front.  I look forward to it being put right now.  Perhaps it already has been.

If Naysmith has stated he doesn't need a CM then I'll be shocked and pleased if Thomson comes back. Someone saying on The Sons topic that he's signed for Livi. Can't find any confirmation yet but if GN doesn't want a CM then I expect Thomson will line up against us for some side this season.

If Naysmith has stated he doesn't need a CM then I'll be shocked and pleased if Thomson comes back. Someone saying on The Sons topic that he's signed for Livi. Can't find any confirmation yet but if GN doesn't want a CM then I expect Thomson will line up against us for some side this season.

If I remember correctly he never said he didn't want one but suggested there were other areas more of a priority, but agreed that Thomson would be a welcome addition if funds allowed.