The Queen of the South thread

Guest Flash

Hopefully losing stupid goals from set-pieces won't become relevant this season. 

Eta I see from the squad number list on the OS that we have reserved number 10 for this summer's big signing. Plus 15 and 16 for the new defender and midfielder.

http://www.qosfc.com/news-3638

Edited by Flash

Hopefully losing stupid goals from set-pieces won't become relevant this season. 
Eta I see from the squad number list on the OS that we have reserved number 10 for this summer's big signing. Plus 15 and 16 for the new defender and midfielder.
http://www.qosfc.com/news-3638

Like mentioned after seeing fleetwood goal, both seemed to be Stirlings man, if he was goal side of his man I doubt either would happen. Hopefully won't be a running trait over the season as you say

12 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

No.10 top not been allocated yet in squad list waiting on.????

I'm hoping for someone else but it wouldn't surprise me if Faddy gets it.

12 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

No.10 top not been allocated yet in squad list waiting on.????

3 minutes ago, Hawk said:

I'm hoping for someone else but it wouldn't surprise me if Faddy gets it.

Perhaps nobody will use it. It's not compulsory to have a No 10! We went through the whole season two years ago with no No 3 (although Bob Murray was officially allocated it near the end of the season - he never used it though).

There's no guarantee any new player will choose to have No 10 though they'll likely be encouraged to have one of the free numbers under 25 rather than having a higher number as I think we already have the numbers in place for the first 25.