The Queen of the South thread

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

He doesn't have a point. I don't think any QoS fan believes we're anything close to special without Dobbie. We're all aware if he gets injured we'd be in very big trouble. His goals last season proved that. Dropping him to see what we'd be like without him would be utterly pointless. We don't have anything close to being able to replace his presence if he gets crocked; we don't need to leave him out to see that. If he gets fecked, we're fecked.

You just understand do you ? it's not about seeing if we can do without him it's how we play if he's not in the side , could be and a chance to look at Players who are on trial.

He was taken off several times last season for reasons other than injury , sometimes it just doesn't happen for him.

Guest Flash
6 hours ago, Besty said:

A better assessment could be made if we tried playing without Dobbie I think,don't think we've ever looked more like than a one man team 

"We" :lol:

"Ever" :lol:

Give it up, man. We have already established that you're not a Queens fan. You're Lee Robinson/a Lee Robinson fanboy/his besty mate. You're probably hoping we lose every game now so you can stick it to Naysmith for binning you/Robinson. Whatever, quit with the "we" chat. You were "supporting" Raith in 2014 when Robinson played for them, so pack it in. You are fooling nobody.

Why don't you start a Lee Robinson thread and post all your tripe in that? You support Lee Robinson, so GTF out of this thread which is for genuine Queens fans and genuine fans of other clubs to comment on Queens related stuff. If is not for you to big up yourself/your pal and try to turn the fans against Naysmith just because he sussed out you/clownboy. You have been sussed on here as well. So do one. Idiot.

I thi K he's proved he is match fit, he's not renowned for his work rate it's his quality,
Don't you think it's better to start with mc fadden if he's on trial .
Dobbie is being used by the manager to get flattering Scorelines, whilst banging on about results aren't important.

So Naysmith gets criticised for losing to Cowden after fielding a weaker side in the second half and now he's criticised for fielding his strongest team as he's only doing that to get flattering score lines? Lol wut?

You just understand do you ? it's not about seeing if we can do without him it's how we play if he's not in the side , could be and a chance to look at Players who are on trial.
He was taken off several times last season for reasons other than injury , sometimes it just doesn't happen for him.

"it's not about seeing if we can do without him it's how we play if he's not in the side"

Do those two sentences not mean the same thing? :huh:

10 minutes ago, Flash said:

"We" :lol:

"Ever" :lol:

Give it up, man. We have already established that you're not a Queens fan. You're Lee Robinson/a Lee Robinson fanboy/his besty mate. You're probably hoping we lose every game now so you can stick it to Naysmith for binning you/Robinson. Whatever, quit with the "we" chat. You were "supporting" Raith in 2014 when Robinson played for them, so pack it in. You are fooling nobody.

Why don't you start a Lee Robinson thread and post all your tripe in that? You support Lee Robinson, so GTF out of this thread which is for genuine Queens fans and genuine fans of other clubs to comment on Queens related stuff. If is not for you to big up yourself/your pal and try to turn the fans against Naysmith just because he sussed out you/clownboy. You have been sussed on here as well. So do one. Idiot.

Absolutely this.  Why people are giving him the time of day and responding to his nonsense after you dug up those old posts from the Raith thread is beyond me.

40 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

So Naysmith gets criticised for losing to Cowden after fielding a weaker side in the second half and now he's criticised for fielding his strongest team as he's only doing that to get flattering score lines? Lol wut?

"it's not about seeing if we can do without him it's how we play if he's not in the side"

Do those two sentences not mean the same thing? :huh:

You tell me ?

28 minutes ago, Dumfries Boy(new acc) said:

Other fans will click on our thread as it's "hot" thinking we have just signed a big name player but then actually find fans arguing with our goalkeeper about pointless rubbish 

You know what they say "You can't educate pork

36 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

Absolutely this.  Why people are giving him the time of day and responding to his nonsense after you dug up those old posts from the Raith thread is beyond me.

You know what they say "You can't educate pork

2 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Has Lee left Queens yet? I wonder if any other clubs will take him as No1 or will he head back to the states coaching again.

I bet you stand behind the goal during games 

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Lee Robinson and Gavin Reilly both posting in your thread eh. Lucky boys. Wish we had a couple of Bairns players posting in ours.

Id particularly like to ask Lee Miller about his skincare regime.not much happening on the gallery page then?