The Queen of the South thread

A few people mentioning Hearts are about to ask permission to speak to Dobbie. Does he have some sort of clause in his contract?

No idea about his contract. I'd be shocked if he went tbh. There's no question he could do a job for them but he's proven himself at a higher level than Hearts in his career and given he's playing for us when he could be easily playing at a better level I assume he's financially comfortable so that wouldn't be a temptation either.

I get the feeling he'll finish his career with us. Unless he fancies a wee PT gig with Dumbarton next season ;)

1 hour ago, mckenna said:

It's a wind up. Dobbies work rate would hardly suit hearts 'high tempo' style.

Dobbie is deceiving he does put a fair shift in , imo goes far deeper than he needs to sometimes.

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

No idea about his contract. I'd be shocked if he went tbh. There's no question he could do a job for them but he's proven himself at a higher level than Hearts in his career and given he's playing for us when he could be easily playing at a better level I assume he's financially comfortable so that wouldn't be a temptation either.

I get the feeling he'll finish his career with us. Unless he fancies a wee PT gig with Dumbarton next season ;)

Don't you tease us, 19QOS19!

People seem to forget that dobbies not here because his career has took him here,He choose to come back when he had better/bigger options elsewhere,he has said on numerous occasions he's a queens fan,loves the club and came back to end his career here and to get queens promoted(the league was easier in his first spell than now),he's going nowhere anyone who thinks otherwise needs there heads checked 

Complete change of topic. I found out recently there is a US TV serious called 'Queen of the South', to do with a female Mexican drugs dealer. Apparently. Sorry if it is old news, but they're getting a second series. Anybody seen it? Unless it comes to the UK, can't see it ever causing any confusion. But worth keeping in mind if you're running drugs over the US/Mexican border. Could be hilarious misunderstandings!

7 minutes ago, QOSQOS said:

Complete change of topic. I found out recently there is a US TV serious called 'Queen of the South', to do with a female Mexican drugs dealer. Apparently. Sorry if it is old news, but they're getting a second series. Anybody seen it? Unless it comes to the UK, can't see it ever causing any confusion. But worth keeping in mind if you're running drugs over the US/Mexican border. Could be hilarious misunderstandings!

Very old news. It's on Amazon or Netflix.

4 minutes ago, QOSQOS said:

Theres already plenty of misunderstandings on twitter :lol: The official account quite often gets tagged by people  talking about the show.

The most random one is James Kyson, who played Ando in the tv show Heroes - he follows the club!