The Queen of the South thread

8 minutes ago, NM_1919 said:

Benedictus, Matthews, Stewart? Always liked Barr as a player but seems a bit of a tit.

Which one? :lol:

I'd take the three you mention, plus Vaughan of course

4 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:

Mcmanus? Cant be worse than Rigg..if the chance arose i would definitely take Vaughan.

McManus is awful. Hopefully, he's nowhere near our squad next season.He'll be heading back to Fleetwood anyway

Guest Flash
16 hours ago, Besty said:

Ha , whether Naysmith stays it goes I'll still be there.

Good to know. The reason I ask is that you were all over the Raith thread throwing out obsenities at anybody who criticised Robinson when he played for them. And on this thread when you said Robinson "came highly regarded" to Raith suggesting that you supported them at the time.

On 11/06/2014 at 16:33, Besty said:

Not sure really came highly regarded from QOS fans and showed his capabilities in the cup final got some gyp from the fans which in his own words doesn't help

I too don't think he payed to his capabilities in his tine with us but then again made very few mistakes, see how cuthbert does but ???????????????

So, were you pretending to be a Raith fan back then, or are you pretending to be a Queens fan now? Or is it both? Buddy.

8 minutes ago, Flash said:

Good to know. The reason I ask is that you were all over the Raith thread throwing out obsenities at anybody who criticised Robinson when he played for them. And on this thread when you said Robinson "came highly regarded" to Raith suggesting that you supported them at the time.

So, were you pretending to be a Raith fan back then, or are you pretending to be a Queens fan now? Or is it both? Buddy.

Flipping heck that's all I need "a stalker"

Could you post a photography if yourself or give me a link to your facebook page please.

PS by the way Do you go to the games? Matey, just that  you seem like the type that lives there life following social media from there dimly lit  bedroom.

Could be wrong 

Edited by Besty

Flipping heck that's all I need "a stalker"
Could you post a photography if yourself or give me a link to your facebook page please.
PS by the way Do you go to the games? Matey, just that  you seem like the type that lives there life following social media from there dimly lit  bedroom.
Could be wrong 

Might as well make the most of it: are there any signings you can tell us about, Lee?

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Might as well make the most of it: are there any signings you can tell us about, Lee?

So I've got a stalker and a detective on my case ,OK Ive Been tumbled yous guys are just too smart for me.

We've got messi and Ronaldo coming in on loan , but Do me a favour keep it quiet.

So I've got a stalker and a detective on my case ,OK Ive Been tumbled yous guys are just too smart for me.

We've got messi and Ronaldo coming in on loan , but Do me a favour keep it quiet.

"yous guys"? :o

Sorry Don B, this detective is backing off now.

Think Naysmith will take his time and hopefully get the right players in  

Need a new goalkeeper to challenge the clown .

Need another 5 players 2  defenders 2 midfielders and a forward

Going to be hard to get good players in but hopefully the offer of 2 year contracts will get them in.

If Robinson just cut out the Clown behaviour and concentrated on doing his job he would probably still be good enough as first choice. Whether he has the will or mentality to realise this is another matter. We definitely need a good back-up to keep him on his toes.  Hopefully his antics regarding time wasting aren't encouraged or condoned by the management.

Think Naysmith will take his time and hopefully get the right players in  
Need a new goalkeeper to challenge the clown .
Need another 5 players 2  defenders 2 midfielders and a forward
Going to be hard to get good players in but hopefully the offer of 2 year contracts will get them in.

Need a goalkeeper, right back, 2 centre halfs, centre mid, personally would like two wingers/no.10 and a striker. He's big on competition so hope he gets these positions sorted and were pretty much covered. If we were to get Joe Thomson back I'd be pretty much happy with centre mid options, if wee Dan is to go I'd like someone to replace him maybe Alex Harris or someone along them lines and then if we're to get Aiden Connolly I'd be delighted with front 3 options.

Jacobs/Rankin Tapping/Thomson

Stirling Connolly harris/Carmichael

Looks a decent midfield, then you've Connor Murray, Lyndon who could do a job if need be

On 2017-5-13 at 19:14, JessieField said:

Any Raith players worth having at Queens?

Kevin Cuthbert or Kyle Benedictus would be good signings for Queens. Mathews, Vaughan and Callachan are also decent but would command a transfer fee. 

18 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Kevin Cuthbert or Kyle Benedictus would be good signings for Queens. Mathews, Vaughan and Callachan are also decent but would command a transfer fee. 

Unless they have relegation clauses in their contracts.

Benedictus is a decent player and we need centre halves. Preferably, we'll go for someone who isnt a violent thug though

3 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

Kevin Cuthbert is a cracking goalie for this level. Did Chisholm not have him on trial but opted for Bryn fucking Halliwell instead?

He was probably the only reason Raith had any shot of survival. Though I'm concerned that his injury record will probably mean that he will only build up hope of a competent defence before going down for 3 months and ensuing Lee Robinson doing Lee Robinson things.