The Queen of the South thread

This season cant get much worse imho. The online store are sold out of 3XL home shirts. Who do I blame, Naysmith or The Board?

Send them an email. I needed a medium one just before Christmas and they were out of stock online, but they still had one in the shop which they sent out to me.

Cracking service, I have to say.

This season cant get much worse imho. The online store are sold out of 3XL home shirts. Who do I blame, Naysmith or The Board?

Triple XL!!!!! May I kindly suggest that you try and slim down and hopefully squeeze yourself into a double XL which are still in stock [emoji4]

6 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Send them an email. I needed a medium one just before Christmas and they were out of stock online, but they still had one in the shop which they sent out to me.

Cracking service, I have to say.

Ordered last night and received an email this morning saying they were out of stock. :(

Just now, Mustafa_sheet said:

Triple XL!!!!! May I kindly suggest that you try and slim down and hopefully squeeze yourself into a double XL which are still in stock emoji4.png

Normally I'd agree but have you seen the Macro size guide? Its completely unlike any other shirt manufacturer. Their TripleXL is equivalent to an XL which is a size a normal bloke wears not one of you skinny jean types! ;)

1 hour ago, palmy_cammy said:

Don't worry I'm sure Swarley will get a top from somewhere.

May have to contact Billy Smart, see if he has a spare tent! ;)

Next dilemma will be the name on the back. Will probably go for "Dobie"

8 hours ago, Swarley said:

May have to contact Billy Smart, see if he has a spare tent! ;)

Next dilemma will be the name on the back. Will probably go for "Dobie"

You'll want a medium then, not in shirt size but to get in touch with Billy Smart.

Piss even more people off, go for Dobby.