stone roses

doulikefish

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would fucking love to go and see them live, but unfortunately the amount of neds and bams that will be there will make the gig a horror-fest.

I would fucking love to go and see them live, but unfortunately the amount of neds and bams that will be there will make the gig a horror-fest.

this is my worry aswell

Yeah, thats what I would imagine as well.

Brown is a tosser of the highest order though. Saw him at T In The Park a few years ago when he went mental, hit the sound, and started throwing the amps and speakers at the camera men. It was great entertainment, but the place was just full of muppets wanting a fight and generally out their tits. Would imagine it would be the same whereever they played it.

I would rather they remained where they were and the Complete Stones Roses still done the rounds!

Are you not allowed to write H U N S?

No, some Rangers Supporters Group (might even have been the RST) successfully lobbied to have it deemed a 'sectarian' insult a few years back and as such Div had to ban its usage from the website.

I won't be wasting my money unless my wife wants to go. I saw them at the Barrowlands and despite a spectacular opening 3 tracks it quickly turned into a Squire-led assortment of solos.

There was a piano interlude by some session musician during I Am The Resurrection.

A bit of an anti-climax all round.

I won't be wasting my money unless my wife wants to go. I saw them at the Barrowlands and despite a spectacular opening 3 tracks it quickly turned into a Squire-led assortment of solos.

There was a piano interlude by some session musician during I Am The Resurrection.

A bit of an anti-climax all round.

Did you ever listen to Squire's debut solo album, Time Changes Everything?

Frightening stuff.

I'm buzzing for this even though I know it won't happen.

Same. I don't care how shite Ian Brown's voice would be live or how many neds would be there, I would pay a lot of money to see them live as they're one of my favourite bands ever.

Archived