Doctor Who

yoda

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2017 at 07:56, The Naitch said:

How have they buggered it up?

The whole gender thing. For years everything toddled along quite nicely. There were male timelords and female timelords. Now they can change sex as well.

The Gallifreyan version of Jeremy Kyle must be interesting:

Since my father became my mother, my brother who used to be my sister thinks that my father who used to be his mother has been acting oddly. You don't say...

17 hours ago, jester said:

The whole gender thing. For years everything toddled along quite nicely. There were male timelords and female timelords. Now they can change sex as well.

The Gallifreyan version of Jeremy Kyle must be interesting:

Since my father became my mother, my brother who used to be my sister thinks that my father who used to be his mother has been acting oddly. You don't say...

^^^peak yer da

19 hours ago, jester said:

Colin Baker must've played a hermaphrodite timelord given the size of his tits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That was outstanding. Bringing in David Bradley to play William Hartnell and then the first Doctor was a triumph. Very much looking forward to Jodie Whittaker starting.

About the right time for a revamp, but I will look back on Capaldi, and Moffat's, time with more fondness than most.

Capaldi & Bradley were brilliant together, so much so that I barely noticed the plot.
First impressions of Whittaker: happy she's using her own accent as I think it works for a youthful & curious alien like Smith or Eccleston, as opposed to the weary, hardened Capaldi.

You didn't notice the plot because there wasn't one. Absolutely nothing happened.

It was an excuse for Capaldi to indulge in some ham acting, to shoehorn a Dalek into the episode and to set up and show the regeneration. In terms of plot there was absolutely nothing there.