Horrific club photos

Hey friends good evening to you all!

Araby Knight chap - I think you will find the situation that you refer to has been massively dragged out of proportion. I will leave it up to the lovely friends of P&B to decide whether I am that villian which you speak so harshly of! I have to say Dundee FC are lucky to have such a passionate fan to support them!

I open the floor to questions and discussion again friends!

Peace and Love!

xxx

This forum should be about positivity and happiness, instead of negativity, Ww should concentrate on the now!!

peace and love

xxx

(Arabianknight we can be friends)

Firstly I for one are totally shocked that you would try and deflect your way out of this. Says it all really.

Secondly, your peace and love shite is fooling nobody,I'd rather have fingers and toes clipped off with a rusty spanner than be friendly to you ya utter welt.

Here Deeman what do you call lorne? Doesnae really matter, IMO, cause you are a good c**t .

I don't want to tell you - you won't like it, you won't like it at all. I want us to remain best friends til the end.

Square. Sorry :(

I don't want to tell you - you won't like it, you won't like it at all. I want us to remain best friends til the end.

Square. Sorry :(

I kent it would be something like that due to your geographical misfortune. You dinnae hae to be sorry pal, be proud that you're a bilingual, I said bilingual, Dee.

I'm sure I was trying to make a point somewhere but it's me who must apologise as I'm in the middle of a gin crisis.

What forum is this?