Horrific club photos

Well, it's happened. I've officially pulled a girl in this thread. Thankfully not the main focus of the photo. Honest, guv. :ph34r:

No, no effin way Paco old bean, you can't just come on this thread, hit us with that wee teaser then go. get the pic up and declare which bird you pulled. get it telt

Well, it's happened. I've officially pulled a girl in this thread. Thankfully not the main focus of the photo. Honest, guv. :ph34r:

C'mon man, spill the beans! You know I would!

Guest The Phoenix

265044_10150227114064290_588214289_7466462_4353997_n.jpg

Even the worlds ugliest,conjoined triplets enjoy a good wee night out

Either that or someone's got the wrong idea when she asked to be shafted as a birthday present.

Gotta love those Edinburgh Christmas girls. I love this photo. Girls are fucking brilliant. Those girls, are fucking brilliant.

3rd from the left is just stunning. 4th from the left is clearly SAUCY AS f**k. Oh yes she is! 2nd from the right I would get my best mate to go up to and say, "Hear! My pal fancies you. Good, eh?" She'd look over and I'd be standing waving the "Hiya!" wave (that slightly-too-enthusiastic, high-speed windshield wiper one) and looking all lovestruck and slightly doolally. She'd send over one of her mates to say she fancied me too and I'd be pure YAAAAAS! and then f**k off for a game of manhunt with the guys who hing aboot the next closie down from me..

She's the best aine!

Nothing's beating that, man. Try your worst, world! That lassie's so ridiculously bonnie it's like sunshine for the soul. Ring-a-ding-ding, bless those Edinburgh Christmas girls.

wub.gif

I went to school with "far right". Considering telling her about her appearance on this but wouldnt know how to word it considering the thread title...

Tell her. Tell her that, along with her glorious friends, she's a beacon of angelic light in an otherwise dark, dark place filled with horror, pain and a moustachioed folk hero whom they should flee from should he come within a half mile radius. Tell her we're glad to be alive quite simply because her and her wonderful, Mrs Claus-clad pals walk the same earth we do. Tell her we said "Hiya!"

I'm serious about The Tacheman here. That man would ruin them, and not in a nice way. Just looking at photos of him might be risky. His powers should not be underestimated.

Tell her. Tell her that, along with her glorious friends, she's a beacon of angelic light in an otherwise dark, dark place filled with horror, pain and a moustachioed folk hero whom they should flee from should he come within a half mile radius. Tell her we're glad to be alive quite simply because her and her wonderful, Mrs Claus-clad pals walk the same earth we do. Tell her we said "Hiya!"

I'm serious about The Tacheman here. That man would ruin them, and not in a nice way. Just looking at photos of him might be risky. His powers should not be underestimated.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

First green dot ive given in a long while. Hopefully meet her out next time ive had a few and ill tell her about this....