Horrific club photos

*all the feeders in the house.....let me hear you say weigh-ooo*
In all seriousness I do hope that the place has had its current use live loadings checked by a Chartered structural engineer.

The floors are checked for a certain load per square metre. I doubt you'd get more than one of these young ladies in a square metre so shouldn't be much of an issue. Might have to check for the concentrated load though!

24 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

The floors are checked for a certain load per square metre. I doubt you'd get more than one of these young ladies in a square metre so shouldn't be much of an issue. Might have to check for the concentrated load though!

Depends upon the type of use it was designed for and whether its a Uniformly Distributed Load or Point loading............and lets not forget the Dynamic loads of these heffers dancing in unison!

Awrite, m8.
Aye, no bad.
Spoiler 29355044_1865818770129060_8810740388941209105_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d98895b0a4a7640fd3dc34494090291f&oe=5B2F87AE
Spoiler 29663161_1865801640130773_6204630516110938022_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=0978777d9b9e3d4cf377875df1880ac5&oe=5B6C1700

Trackies. In a club. Used to be you would struggle with black trainers to get in

13 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Trackies. In a club. Used to be you would struggle with black trainers to get in

Eh? Trainers full stop were a no no, even jeans. I did always go to the top end market.  This all changed in around '92

47 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

88-89 for me, dance music and eccies changed clubs.

Yeah, but most of Scotland was late to the party by a good 5 or 10 years.

I remember getting turned away from the Mardi Gras in Dundee for wearing Stan Smiths while all these scheme goblins in Burton's trousers and black shoes were marching straight in.

There's also the famous story about Norwegian pop stars A-Ha getting the KB from the Coconut Grove because the singer was wearing jeans.