Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

All I’m thinking is that for continuity purposes “wireless” should have a capital letter at the start.

I'm intrigued by dresses being 'sleveless' and why that's a bad thing?

Is this "Don't get me anything for my birthday, just donate to this charity" thing a recent phenomenon? 

A) I don't ever get you anything for your birthday anyway as I'm sure 99% of your other FB friends don't, so don't try and dress it up as some amazing selfless act when you are sacrificing the square root of f**k all. Your parents, wife and kids will still get you presents as usual. 

B) Get off your arse and run a marathon or something and I'll consider it you lazy c**t. 

C) Who exactly am I talking to here?

46 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If it’s me, f**k off.

You should get folk to sponsor you per thing you don't do at work. MacMillan would find the cure for cancer in 10 minutes with all that cash. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Is this "Don't get me anything for my birthday, just donate to this charity" thing a recent phenomenon? 

Just another fuckmook "look at me, caring" aspect of soshul meedja :lol: 

fuel.JPG.8fad3b14d7a903f6edb30e8d353387f4.JPG

You'll be going nowhere then or paying even more per litre at an independent filling station....? 

A) I don't ever get you anything for your birthday anyway as I'm sure 99% of your other FB friends don't, so don't try and dress it up as some amazing selfless act when you are sacrificing the square root of f**k all. Your parents, wife and kids will still get you presents as usual. 
B) Get off your arse and run a marathon or something and I'll consider it you lazy c**t. 
What happened to B )?

I know how to change my sig on the mobile app.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

My birthday was end of May, and Facebook was pushing this suggestion at me for about 2 weeks before.

I just ignored it, and waited for the beer to arrive on the day.