Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

14 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

This morning I'm being encouraged to post a picture of myself (a 54-year old male) to show that I'm against child abuse. A...picture...of...myself. I'm a little nervous of the consequences if I don't comply and yet...

What?!  :lol:

Respond with a request for pics of chebs to combat animal neglect.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave
Plurality.

18 hours ago, Shotgun said:

This morning I'm being encouraged to post a picture of myself (a 54-year old male) to show that I'm against child abuse. A...picture...of...myself. I'm a little nervous of the consequences if I don't comply and yet...

Aye....put up something that shows off your boyish 54-year-old good looks and some 80 year old guy will start to stalk you with promises of sweeties and the chance to come up and play with his train set.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

51 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Aye....put up something that shows off your boyish 54-year-old good looks and some 80 year old guy will start to stalk you with promises of sweeties and the chance to come up and play with his train set.

Sweeties and a chance to play with a train set sounds pretty good. I could probably work something out with the old guy if the train set was decent enough.

The Dundee Evening Telegraph posted some clickbait pish story about Cadets being advised against wearing their uniforms on public transport. Predictably enough it's caused some decent meltdowns on their Facebook post (I can't post the link to that for some reason), the usual racist thickos with a fondness for exclamation marks and some Walter Mitty fantasist having his thread deleted in which he only managed to mention he was (not) in the Paras in about 4 separate posts. Glorious. 

Tully Pish

Anyone that posts something - usually folk advertising their shitey businesses on buy/sell pages, followed by "admin please delete if not allowed"

Cause I'm sure the admin needed your permission to delete it you utter dick

I'm sure you've all seen lots of this today, yes?
agpjkvI.jpg
What do you mean you haven't?

I've had three holidays made almost unbearable because of Russian guests so I definitely stand with the bomber on this one.