Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

People who subscribe to horoscopes - absolute fucking ramjets.

I've tried blocking them etc but they keep popping up somethow.

SEETHING. :angry:

Thats usually annoying older people who type "lol xxx" in everything they write on facebook.

My newsfeed is decimated now. I've got probably close to 20 people unsubscribed, and a lot of my 150 or so facebook "friends" don't post a great deal. So tempted to delete it, but facebook chat has now taken over MSN, so its useful for that.

My newsfeed is decimated now. I've got probably close to 20 people unsubscribed, and a lot of my 150 or so facebook "friends" don't post a great deal.

I've probably got a similar number of people unsubscribed on mine and a lot of my friends don't post a great deal so my news feed is pretty slow. I don't really have anyone on my Facebook that I don't consider a friend and wouldn't meet up with at least a couple of times a year but like most people I have a number of friends who although decent people in the real world tend to talk utter baws on FB so I have them unsubscribed.

One other thing that really annoys me on Facebook is folk boasting about how they haven't had a drink on Saturday night and are hangover free on the Sunday. Well done, what an achievement...dry.gif

I've been meaning to delete a lassie off my Facebook for a while but keep forgetting to (5/10 and probably, before anyone asks). Posts the most inane shite ever but has never been quite enough to warrant a delete. However, her SIXTEENTH status about her new corn snake in a week pushed me over the edge. Four of them were asking for suggestions for names for it within a few hours of each other.

So this girl shagged another guy whilst already going out with some guy. Facebook went into meltdown over it and this absolute gem of a post was sent from the Heavens.

right let me just tell everyone what has happend as everyone is asking.. b***** ********n is a slut, who thinks its fine to go behinde ****'s back and shag boys,send them pictures,go see them,go out with them,gives them the chat ect..and then she gets cought out and says its alll lies.. and we have never reallly had that much proff, but thist time the boy achullly addmitted it.. so yeah a got him to send me screen munch's so she would seee we achully new.. she doesnt have her phone and a thought she deleted me fb, turns out she delete her page.. a was going to get someone to tag her but we cant do that so a have to delete the photos now cos its not fair or whatever, but aye so everyone can now stop mailing me,bbm'ing me and texting me as a think its quite obv what has happend, wowwww that was alot off typing!

Had me in fucking stitches the whole night last night.

So this girl shagged another guy whilst already going out with some guy. Facebook went into meltdown over it and this absolute gem of a post was sent from the Heavens.

would of been funny if it wasn't so hard to read

achully, really, that's the spelling of actually they went for :huh:

would of been funny if it wasn't so hard to read

achully, really, that's the spelling of actually they went for :huh:

The only bit of the post I edited was for the asterixis for the names.

Yes, she is that thick.

Got her number?

Don't usually get annoyed by other people's stupid updates, but for f**k's sake...

Muslims are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza.

They're not happy in Egypt.

They're not happy in Libya.

They're not happy in Morocco.

They're not happy in Iran.

They're not happy in Iraq.

They're not happy in Yemen.

They're not happy in Afghanistan.

They're not happy in Pakistan.

They're not happy in Syria.

They're not happy in Lebanon.

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Australia.

They're happy in the UK.

They're happy in France.

They're happy in Italy.

They're happy in Germany.

They're happy in Sweden.

They're happy in the USA.

They're happy in Norway.

They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY.

The worst of it is that this comes from a middle aged man with a decent job who, on the face of things, is quite articulate and generally seems reasonable in person. That's not to say that I think that people 'with decent jobs' can't be arseholes, of course, more making the point that he doesn't even have the excuse of stupidity that most do.

People who subscribe to horoscopes - absolute fucking ramjets.

I've tried blocking them etc but they keep popping up somethow.

SEETHING. :angry:

i clicked on someones horroscope on twitter, now it posts mine like every day and i have no idea what it is to get rid of it laugh.giflaugh.gif

K**** M****

Smile each day ! Laugh until it hurts! And always remain positive ! Each day is like a new life and a new beginning!

23 minutes ago

K**** M****

I don't hate you, your just no longer worth my time ! :)

24 minutes ago ·

K**** M****

This is my life (: If you like it, great. If you don't, then feel free to walk out just as quick as you came in. Just saying.

28 minutes ago

3 in a row huh.gif