Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

My little cousin added me. He's 13.

I don't know whether to accept him or not. Some of the conversations that are on my profile aren't suitable for 13 year olds...

Think that's bad? My 7 year old sister has Facebook and tried to add me. Why the f**k does a 7 year old have Facebook. Moron family.

c***s that post "underground music" youtube links to show off how cool and "musically educated" they are. You also get the p***ks that post links to really obscure stuff, typically hipster types, in order to achieve the same social handjob.

c***s that PR for certain Glasgow clubs or work behind the bar and post "CHEAP DRINKS GET YOURSELF DOWN TO KUSHUNNNN!!!" - get to f**k.

People that post far too many photos of themselves in the mirror, girls especially with their "different" make-up or cringey couples kissing in the mirror taking the photo with their mobile phone, instantly delete these c***s.

Any lyrics, even if I know the song .. why are you posting them?

Any coupley I-love-you-baby shit .. or anyone that calls their partner baby for that matter.

c***s who post on comments trying to be funny, especially the arrogant "lad" types trying to make every word as Glaswegian and bammy looking as possible, even when they come from Partick.

This. You're not hard.

c***s that post pictures of themselves and/or their pals while theyre still out (unless they're genuinely humorous/interesting).

There's so much more but that's enough.

Good post - you should maybe consider deleting facebook though.

I know it's not facebook, but it's still morons on a social networking site:

titanic.jpg

We really, really need a large war or global outbreak of a fatal disease to cut some morons out of the population.

I would be very surprised if all of those people didn't know that the Titanic happened. Attention seeking fannies.

Someone posted about half 3 in the morning

Gotta be up in 4 and ahalf hours,

Warning to all I shall be moody little c**t tomorrow!!

then not long after:

why the f**k m I so wide awake ?!

music blaring singing with ..., in a total good mood whats wrong with me

I don't know, why are you so awake, I mean it can't possibly be because you're blaring shite at the back of 3 in the morning can it? Fucking boot. :huh: