Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

21 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

It's funny how the larger lady is "curvy" whereas I'm just a fat b*****d 

In certain circles we'd be bears.

Not that kind of bear, thankfully. That'd be embarrassing.

On 05/02/2023 at 00:11, tamthebam said:

It's not annoying but the Facebook algorithm has suggested that I should follow a page called "Drawing Cocks on Newspapers" as it fits in with my interests.

I thought it would suit another P&,Ber....

Facebook occasionally suggest that group for me too. 

My Facebook feed is now just loads of adverts and various groups posts. I didn’t take up Facebook’s suggestions but they must have decided I want to see a whole load of random shite anyway. My feed is an abortion. I really only want to see stuff from pages I liked or from people I am friends with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems like a lot of my fb “friends” from AA particularly are right wing nut jobs screaming to “close the border” 

Really upset one by asking if that meant they wanted me to “go home” as I’m clearly an undesirable immigrant. 

She blocked me, but not before I got some “but you’re white” kinda shit as well as some “f**k off you job-stealing, benefit free-loading shit” from some non-mutual “friends”.

Fucking lunatics who all, no doubt, will vote Trumpet 🙄

11 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Seems like a lot of my fb “friends” from AA particularly are right wing nut jobs screaming to “close the border” 

Really upset one by asking if that meant they wanted me to “go home” as I’m clearly an undesirable immigrant. 

She blocked me, but not before I got some “but you’re white” kinda shit as well as some “f**k off you job-stealing, benefit free-loading shit” from some non-mutual “friends”.

Fucking lunatics who all, no doubt, will vote Trumpet 🙄

The close the border crowd are totally loving the “poisoning the blood of the nation” talk simply because closing the border is code for stop the brown people from coming here. It’s a reaction to the realization that American is no longer over 70% white, but instead is dropping below 60% white. These people, especially the more poorly educated, have been told for so long that they can look down upon the non-white population that this reality is shocking to them. Seeing non-whites get elected to local positions makes them fearful of losing their “power”, which was always an illusion anyway.

It’s like the local sports talk radio complaining about calling football matches between traditional rivals “dar-bees” instead of “der-bes”. They were saying we should be able to pronounce things how we always do…and then some one asked if it was “Hey-zeus” or “Gee-sus” that mowed their lawns…quite funny.

• 1 month later...