Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Popped up on my newsfeed earlier. He's actually a good guy, but this is the wankiest profile picture I've ever seen. Also, I can't even imagine how I'd react if one of my mates asked me to take a picture of them lifting weights in the gym, I'd probably laugh at him and never let him forget it.

sHw8BA5.jpg

Popped up on my newsfeed earlier. He's actually a good guy, but this is the wankiest profile picture I've ever seen. Also, I can't even imagine how I'd react if one of my mates asked me to take a picture of them lifting weights in the gym, I'd probably laugh at him and never let him forget it.

sHw8BA5.jpg

What a fanny.

GqkxJm7.png

☑ Asking unnecessary questions which you'd find the answer to in less than 20 seconds by using Google.

☑ Sharing unnecessary details about your life which nobody gives a f**k about.

☑ Posting on your partner's status when you're probably sitting in the same room together.

This is up there with the worst sort of shite on Facebook.

A shitey story about a teenager from Possilpark getting rejected from medical schools despite getting "the minimum requirements necessary" to get in and nothing more, then blaming her background as the reason she was rejected. This would be bad enough but then some stupid twat in the comments comes out with:

"Doesn't mean if you get higher grades you'll be clever in the long-term everyone one should be given a chance no matter where your from."

Yeah, so how on earth should universities discriminate between applicants then? Or should literally every single person who applies get a chance, in the off chance that they'll be smart "in the long term" despite getting 2 C's at higher level?

A shitey story about a teenager from Possilpark getting rejected from medical schools despite getting "the minimum requirements necessary" to get in and nothing more, then blaming her background as the reason she was rejected. This would be bad enough but then some stupid twat in the comments comes out with:

"Doesn't mean if you get higher grades you'll be clever in the long-term everyone one should be given a chance no matter where your from."

Yeah, so how on earth should universities discriminate between applicants then? Or should literally every single person who applies get a chance, in the off chance that they'll be smart "in the long term" despite getting 2 C's at higher level?

Considering there are plenty of folk in medical schools from 'disadvantaged backgrounds' (widening access) then that's obviously a load of pish.

Having seen applications first hand, simply having 'the minimum requirements necessary' will have you nowhere near getting accepted. The folk invited to interviews are doing loads of things like shadowing GPs, loads of volunteering, have pretty much straight As etc.