Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

These are some of my memories of growing up in Glasgow and how times have changed.

• Wore Shelley Boots.
  • Moashy in he street. (the coin game)
  • “Iggy Bul” “Dingybul” were freely used expressions. (again, we used these terms instead of “yeah right”)
  • Calling someone a “Do”. (derogatory term used to offend someone)
  • Shell suits were acceptable. Especially when going on holiday, with the mandatory scrunchy bobble. (hair tie)
  • People wore Grolsch tops on their trainers.

All the rest I remember or words to the same effect, but WTF?

• Never heard of them
  • It was always called pitchy ("pitch and toss") if it's what I'm thinking of? Search for "moashy" on Google and nothing comes up except Arabs.
  • I don't believe anyone did this...
  • Really?
  • They were never acceptable.
  • What in the name of Christ? Who did this, and why?

All the rest I remember or words to the same effect, but WTF?

• What in the name of Christ? Who did this, and why?

I remember the Grolsch tops but on Kickers, not trainers. Circa 1982/83.

Put on my Facebook last night that I was going for a pint before the legion meeting only for some paranoid Celtic fan who I went to school with to ask "what consists of a legion meeting? Is it the same as the masons? I always knew you were a closet h#n!"

I and five others replied telling him that it was the royal British legion the forces charity and not some conspiracy against Celtic fc. I know Celtic fans are paranoid but to think the legion are out to get them is bonkers.

Anyone's friends trying an April Fool? I've got one lassie who says she's pregnant but doesn't like weans but is gonna have to get used to it, be fairly surprised if that's true.

Texted about 40 folk at 6am telling them that Man City sacked Mancini.

Caught about 12 of them.

Happy with it.

A few friends are liking this photo:

555032_10150726938353566_502753565_9518847_1729169199_n.jpg

It's annoying. I'm sure Ronaldo does charity work and I'm sure Messi also spends money on expensive luxuries, why do people need to try and compare which one of them is the better person? :wacko:

It's annoying. I'm sure Ronaldo does charity work and I'm sure Messi also spends money on expensive luxuries, why do people need to try and compare which one of them is the better person? :wacko:

I know...it's obviously Messi.

Because Ronaldo's a p***k.

He reminds me of Darth Vader when Luke takes off his helmet at the end of Return of the Jedi.

I think i know the one you mean.

Check out the bride's puss on it though. She's totally thinking "f**k i can't ditch him now, everyone will think i'm a c**t"

I think i know the one you mean.

Check out the bride's puss on it though. She's totally thinking "f**k i can't ditch him now, everyone will think i'm a c**t"

She doesn't look happy at all, eh?

Bet he's glad he's nae ears so he doesn't need to listen to her moaning pus.

She doesn't look happy at all, eh?

Bet he's glad he's nae ears so he doesn't need to listen to her moaning pus.

He looks pretty miserable as well come to think of it, although to be fair to him, he has been somewhat flambed recently.

Perhaps she's up the duff and her angry father is out of shot with a loaded gun.