Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Also hate the p***ks that go on about how much money they have, trying to show everyone how amazing they are. One guy, who emigrated to Australia, just boasted that he spend 1,400 aussie dollars last night, whilst a couple of weeks ago he was banging on about being able to afford 5 star hotels.

Another person reckons theres "nothing better than being able to go to Edinburgh and come back a grand lighter!"

Total c***s, get tae f**k. Nobody cares how much money you actually have, but using it to make you look quality makes you look like a moron.

I'd delete them.

I'm on 177, I know about 165 of them. The rest are people who added me for the sole reason that I support Hibs, which I'm happy enough about.

I used to hang about with a lot of different people in my teens and if many of them weren't complete morons and could actually work the internet then I'd likely have 250+. On top of that, I've played for plenty of football teams and with that the number could be much higher, although considering the volume of fandans in there I'm glad they haven't found me yet.

All the "New year, new start!" patter is doing my head in just now.

Agreed. Especially when one considers that these individuals will simply have another 12 months of social despair to look forward to.

I find the people who moan about things are usually idle gobshites who have all the motivational bravado of a rotten turnip.

There's nothing worse than people having FB "banter" with their parents, especially when it's between a guy and his mum.

One guy on my FB says things like "my mum won't let me in the kitchen because she's making me a surprise, the suspense is killing me", and she'll reply by saying "tut tut, you'll just have to wait xx". They're practically flirting with eachother, it makes me fucking sick.

There's nothing worse than people having FB "banter" with their parents, especially when it's between a guy and his mum.

One guy on my FB says things like "my mum won't let me in the kitchen because she's making me a surprise, the suspense is killing me", and she'll reply by saying "tut tut, you'll just have to wait xx". They're practically flirting with eachother, it makes me fucking sick.

dunno sometimes some form of banter is acceptable, like when one of these stupid facebook apps gave this outcome to my mum

385810_10150447116170914_744985913_8680109_1754746530_n.jpg

laugh.gif

I think it's pretty weird adding your parents tbh. I think my mum has it but I flat out told her not to bother because I wouldn't accept her. She also said she wouldn't want to add me or my sister, because she'd rather not know what we get up to.

One of my mates has his dad on it and his dad owns him all the time. One status during the May exam time was a generic "studying is shit" type thing and his dad came on and asked him how he would know, not fantastic but it was pretty funny.

I think it's pretty weird adding your parents tbh. I think my mum has it but I flat out told her not to bother because I wouldn't accept her. She also said she wouldn't want to add me or my sister, because she'd rather not know what we get up to.

The only family member I have as a Facebook friend is my cousin, and she was getting rejected for a year and a half until I gave in. My mum and dad are both blocked.

One of my mates has his dad on it and his dad owns him all the time. One status during the May exam time was a generic "studying is shit" type thing and his dad came on and asked him how he would know, not fantastic but it was pretty funny.

I've got my Dad added and he can be quite funny at times. He doesn't really get that other people are reading the status so talks like he would normally talk to me, therefore offending at least 90% of my friends on Facebook.

EDIT: Wunfellaff started his work's Christmas night out about ten hours before it was officially due to kick off, making the bloke an absolute hero in my eyes.

Edited by Adam

EDIT: Wunfellaff started his work's Christmas night out about ten hours before it was officially due to kick off, making the bloke an absolute hero in my eyes.

:lol: God bless the Seaforth opening at 9am is all I can say, I was a feckin mess!

dunno sometimes some form of banter is acceptable, like when one of these stupid facebook apps gave this outcome to my mum

385810_10150447116170914_744985913_8680109_1754746530_n.jpg

laugh.gif

I guess people can do what they like, but thanks to their cosy conversations I've imagined them eating food off eachother, and that's not something I ever want to do.

I was waiting for him to say "what's for dessert xxxxx". :yucky

My dad has FB, but we both agreed that it's best that we aren't friends on it. My auntie added me and I accepted through politeness, but there are times when I think twice about what I'm putting on it in case it reaches my mum.

There's nothing better than someone's parents taking the piss out of them in front of their mates though. A mate of mine got picked up from the pub by his dad the other day, and the first thing he did was say "you look like a poof with that manbag. Always thought you were a gay". His humiliation was fantastic. :lol:

Edited by Guest