Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A friend of mine who lives in Edinburgh and has done all his life, posted this picture, as far as I know 15 of the listed places have no branches in the UK
GMO.jpg.0e2f6e0feaa9adeb807348fe64b6222d.jpg

Antibiotics eh? Forward that to every Doctor surgery in the country and tell them to advise the c***s that go to the them with the slightest cough or cold that a 2 piece Colonel meal is the cure.

On that note...earlier today I was shocked and a bit alarmed to learn that one of my mates had never seen ‘The Godfather’. Obviously I shared my astonishment. His response?

“Well you’ve never seen any of the Star Wars films!” He really thought he’d dished out a telt with that.

You and your mate are both fucking weird.

14 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Antibiotics eh? Forward that to every Doctor surgery in the country and tell them to advise the c***s that go to the them with the slightest cough or cold that a 2 piece Colonel meal is the cure.

Definitely cured a few hangovers for me, there might be something in this

17 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Is that a thing? I'd genuinely like it if they all had poison in them. Anyone trying to put sugary products near bacon is OFTW, full-on beast, worse than Hitler and probably likes Coldplay.

There was a guy I had the misfortune of working with who liked sprinking instant coffee on his bacon. Hanging is too good for the c**t. That's total beast behaviour.

There was a guy I had the misfortune of working with who liked sprinking instant coffee on his bacon. Hanging is too good for the c**t. That's total beast behaviour.

How the f**k do people even discover that they like that sort of thing? Well, I sprinkled tea on my bacon yesterday, and hot chocolate the day before that. Neither of those were very good so I’ll try coffee today.

32 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

How the f**k do people even discover that they like that sort of thing? Well, I sprinkled tea on my bacon yesterday, and hot chocolate the day before that. Neither of those were very good so I’ll try coffee today.

Maybe just likes drinking coffee with his bacon in the morning, and decided to put the two together. Not so crazy.

The real OFTW are the folk who discovered that putting baby faeces in sausages improves the flavour.

XXXXXX is feeling thankful at XXXXXXX

I have had a few people reach out to me this week and tell me I am an inspiration to them! I had no idea!!!! Life is not easy for anyone and this past year has been my personal toughest to date but what will keep me going now is knowing that some of you follow the journey and get inspired when I am determined not to give up! Believe me I have my moments like anyone else but I will keep trucking and follow my dreams! I will be tattooing FT and at grad school FT only from this June and I am super excited! Please share XXXXXXXX to all you know so I can keep paying my rent! Xxx thank you for reaching out and remember no matter what life throws at you it always feels better tomorrow! Make goals! Achieve them! and be proud at what you have already achieved!!!! Oh and be kind!!! This is the most important! Let people go who do not serve you well as there are new great people waiting to take their place! X

Yet more pretentious, virtue signalling bullshit from my Facebook "friend" over in the States......

Edited by sjc

Maybe just likes drinking coffee with his bacon in the morning, and decided to put the two together. Not so crazy.

A compelling argument for dropping a fried egg into a mug of coffee.

4 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The real OFTW are the folk who discovered that putting baby faeces in sausages improves the flavour.

I think it’s called HP sauce m8.

16 hours ago, Shotgun said:

It’s Mother’s Day here on Sunday and the wimminfolk are getting their tributes in early. I hope the WiFi is good in heaven.

'I just want to wish my mum a very happy Mother's Day.  Even though she's not on Facebook and I'm sitting on the couch beside her as I type this'.

It's the Facebook thought that counts.