Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Sharing a sexual video of someone without their permission is potentially a criminal offence, for both the person in Dindeleaux's story and people on here.  

Mind the part of my story about the guy threatening to cause her physical harm?

Will take a PM (If any poking footage emerges)

Sharing a sexual video of someone without their permission is potentially a criminal offence, for both the person in Dindeleaux's story and people on here.  

Right, so far that’s Lincoln keen for the video, Chris is a no and the OP is undecided.

4 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Right, so far that’s Lincoln keen for the video, Chris is a no and the OP is undecided.

Found a pack of Dihydrocodeine (sp?) the other day. Leaves Tramadol looking like an amateur. Will slip you some next time you’re down glory hunting.

I've noticed the steakhouse McGonagall's in Inverness getting it tight in the last day or so, with some ex-employee posting about poor working conditions, hygiene etc.  It's hard to tell what the real story is (I've never been myself) but the steakhouse has returned fire with some allegations about him.  

5 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I've noticed the steakhouse McGonagall's in Inverness getting it tight in the last day or so, with some ex-employee posting about poor working conditions, hygiene etc.  It's hard to tell what the real story is (I've never been myself) but the steakhouse has returned fire with some allegations about him.  

What are they saying? Is it all a case of sour grapes?