Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Oh doG; apparently it's skiing holiday season. I know this because  I know two people who are currently in the Alps and they're posting screenshots of the weather reports every 2- 3 hours. In case you were wondering...it's snowing.

3 hours ago, ka202 said:

af2bbce0e5f8a0d944a92040785f507a.jpg
I got reminded of this beauty from 6 years ago.

How can a Rangers* fan suggest Clubs can go bust when it's been proven beyond any doubt that only the Holding Company can go bankrupt?

£50 for a new one and Bob's your Uncle, same Club new debt free Holding Company. 

How can a Rangers* fan suggest Clubs can go bust when it's been proven beyond any doubt that only the Holding Company can go bankrupt?
£50 for a new one and Bob's your Uncle, same Club new debt free Holding Company. 

That’s not Rangers fans. That’s the Daily Record.

11 hours ago, ka202 said:

I got reminded of this beauty from 6 years ago.

Aberdeen got off surprisingly lightly there. Maybe the idea was to buy the Dons and move them to Glasgow, Airdrie United/Livingston stylee. Title #59, and some glorious unexpected European trophies for Ra Peeple to celebrate!

I’m not on FB anymore but I came in today to my missus showing me a bit of a storm that’s been kicking up across the folks of Kilwinning.

A guy I know has been PM’ing some girl (not known to me but according to my girlfriend a bit of a dafty) at the usual MWI/shagging hours of 3am for a while asking her to go see him. The girl in question is continually rejecting these advances on the premise she has a boyfriend.

The Boy in question hasn’t taken the most recent rejections very well and threatened to slash her. As a result she has posted all of his different tear-stained PMs up today much to his (and his girlfriends) dismay. Numerous other well known girls from the town are posting up comments that he’s been trying the same with them. There’s about 200 comments on the thread just now.

Boys response was to post a threat along the lines of “X girl has apparently put hundreds of lies up about me today. Well I have a video of her poking herself that she sent ma mate to try to get him to give her tramadol that I’m going to post”

I laughed at this until my girlfriend told me the girl is quite well known to be a bit addicted to tramadol and takes them on a night out.

Will get her phone later to try to get screenshots and see if the “poking for tramadol” video exists.

Edited by Dindeleux

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I’m not on FB anymore but I came in today to my missus showing me a bit of a storm that’s been kicking up across the folks of Kilwinning.

A guy I know has been PM’ing some girl (not known to me but according to my girlfriend a bit of a dafty) at the usual MWI/shagging hours of 3am for a while asking her to go see him. The girl in question is continually rejecting these advances on the premise she has a boyfriend.

The Boy in question hasn’t taken the most recent rejections very well and threatened to slash her. As a result she has posted all of his different tear-stained PMs up today much to his (and his girlfriends) dismay. Numerous other well known girls from the town are posting up comments that he’s been trying the same with them. There’s about 200 comments on the thread just now.

Boys response was to post a threat along the lines of “X girl has apparently put hundreds of lies up about me today. Well I have a video of her poking herself that she sent ma mate to try to get him to give her tramadol that I’m going to post”

I laughed at this until my girlfriend told me the girl is quite well known to be a bit addicted to tramadol and takes them on a night out.

Will get her phone later to try to get screenshots and see if the “poking for tramadol” video exists.

Will take a PM (If any poking footage emerges)