Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Someone on mine just wrote a tribute to the old boy who died off Gogglebox.  He ends it with 'Thoughts with June at this difficult time'.  He doesn't know June.

When I found out I thought "poor June". I don't know them personally but by watching the programme it was clear they were a loving wee couple.

If I had FB I wouldn't post such a thing though because

1) I don't know them personally and it hasn't effected me emotionally

2) She would hardly get the message

3) I'm not an attention-seeking grief junky

I've lost a few relatives in the last few years and again if I had FB I wouldn't have posted anything about it. Why would I want to post about a dead relative for any other reason than seeking attention? Sadly this country appears to be full of c***s hungry for Likes and attention!

e97d32c1073b52bdfa0f8d2dfa0f104e.jpg

So somebody is kid napping newborns and asking people to keep an eye out on Facebook is the best action you've got?

Stealing a persons son is out of order. Hopefully he is returned. He can console himself by going for a ride on his bike.

6 hours ago, parsforlife said:

e97d32c1073b52bdfa0f8d2dfa0f104e.jpg

So somebody is kid napping newborns and asking people to keep an eye out on Facebook is the best action you've got?

Absolute NAP the comments are full of full time mummy's being AWARE, sharing in towns not local, and displaying an alarming tolerance to GBH

On 24/12/2017 at 12:39, Highland Capital said:

Someone on mine just wrote a tribute to the old boy who died off Gogglebox.  He ends it with 'Thoughts with June at this difficult time'.  He doesn't know June.

You see similar on here and elsewhere all the time.

10 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I'm hoping you're at least making sense in your own head over the last few days. 

The post was about someone thinking of someone they don't know, on here is no different, one of the 1st words that's used in a reply to someone having a catastrophe is sorry, that's a fair enough response if you know each other, pretty meaningless if you don't.

Edited by ayrmad