Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

17 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Why do people keep losing pets all of a sudden?

Help, LOOK AT ME. My cat is gone. Oh it's back. 

f**k OFF

This happens all the time on our community Facebook page. Cats are supposed to be outside stating about hunting, shagging and doing cat things so it's no surprise they 'disappear' for a couple of days. Cue the posts 'Tiddles hasn't come home tonight, sooooo worried, can everyone keep an eye out' accompanied by a non-descript photo of a cat that looks no different to any of the other bloody cats that live in the area. It is total attention-seeking behaviour.

This happens all the time on our community Facebook page. Cats are supposed to be outside stating about hunting, shagging and doing cat things so it's no surprise they 'disappear' for a couple of days. Cue the posts 'Tiddles hasn't come home tonight, sooooo worried, can everyone keep an eye out' accompanied by a non-descript photo of a cat that looks no different to any of the other bloody cats that live in the area. It is total attention-seeking behaviour.

Cat comes into your garden, you give it some food, it’ll stay till you stop giving it food. It’s a fucking cat for f**k sake, could live on its own for years.

22 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Due to the ongoing BEAST issue, or sundry factors?

I really don't know. All I know is I no longer look forward to returning home as much as I once did. 

I enjoy taking in a game if I can, a pint with my mates and catching up but walking through town and seeing the state of the place just leaves me cold :( 

Maybe says more about me I suppose. 

29 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

I really don't know. All I know is I no longer look forward to returning home as much as I once did. 

I enjoy taking in a game if I can, a pint with my mates and catching up but walking through town and seeing the state of the place just leaves me cold :( 

Maybe says more about me I suppose. 

I feel exactly the same about the old place.

17 hours ago, Marr1 said:

Genuinely misread that first sentence as "rife with breasts"

17 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

"the perfect place we know as Perth"    :o 

Perth is fuckin pump these days :lol: 

Perth sounding a lot better than I remember.