Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

19 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

e5eeeec507d2dc879d8db32145e4e8d3.jpg

If you were recording the top 40 on tape, then you're probably about my age and this would be the 1970's. As I recall, pretty much everybody had a telephone inside their house by that time and there was a LOT more vandalism than simply names being scratched on desks.  Also, I hope whomever drew up this inanity didn't use a computer at any point. Them being one of the reasons Britain is no longer great and all.

2 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Is the whole sharing thing really important then?  

Yeh! It "raises awareness" without having to raise money towards a cure or having to bother try to understand the complexities between the numerous different types of the disease. All this whilst maintaining their "Jesus like status" to the lepers in their FB friends list........

Get sharing man!

16 minutes ago, sjc said:

Yeh! It "raises awareness" without having to raise money towards a cure or having to bother try to understand the complexities between the numerous different types of the disease. All this whilst maintaining their "Jesus like status" to the lepers in their FB friends list........

Get sharing man!

I can't, I'm not on facebook. Do I need to join?

Don't answer that ;)