Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I admit it, I'm a bitch!!!! Unfortunately most women won't repost this... I make mistakes, I'm crazy, occasionally out of control, I'm emotional, and at times I'm hard to handle - but if you can't handle me at my worst you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best! If you're a bitch repost this! I dare you!!

I'm against bullying but I really can't be arsed sharing. I like inaction. I should really give up on social media, it's a total waste of time.

"Share this video to stop bullying."

Because sharing a video of some wee guy/girl getting bullied is going to stop it.

"Share this video to stop bullying."

Because sharing a video of some wee guy/girl getting bullied is going to stop it.

Not so much those ones. I'm quite up for those wee toe rags who beat folk up and film it to be named and shamed. Although, again I'm not big on sharing.

More the 'I'm against bullying. Please share this if you're against bullying.'

Course I'm against bullying, as most right minded people are. I don't feel the need to share this on Facebook.

I'm against kiddy fiddling too, again I don't feel the need to share this on Facebook. Does not sharing make me a bullying kiddy fiddler? Possibly it does in the eyes of Facebook.