Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Looks like a laser targeting device for a precision guided bomb. Seems expensive and over the top to kill a fox. And he will likely be killed himself since he is surely within the kill zone based on the current location of the fox

No wonder I barely go on Facebook anymore. These people are idiots!

On 4/21/2017 at 20:36, JakeSAFC said:

Seen this on Facebook the other day, looks like a good deal.

8ced62dd9c2291424c216444ec2c2fc3.jpg

Some lassie put something similar up on a buy swap sell page up here and got absolutely torn to shreds for it. Load of folk posting their own photos of them with the 2016 date. She was asking for £200. Tear stained meltdown followed with her saying don't post on my status if you haven't researched it these are worth a fortune. Went back to have a laugh again later and she'd deleted the topic and removed herself from the group. Absolute roaster.

When the new 5p coins came out back in the early nineties, I paid 7p for one off a school chum. My mum was absolutely raging at me. She might have had a point, since a couple of days later, there were literally thousands of them kicking about.