Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

She's somehow on my friends list, although I'm pretty sure I've never seen / met her. Her surname is familiar so maybe I know her bigger sister....

ETA - Older, I meant older!

I have had the pleasure of encountering her in the pub a few times and she smells. You will know some of her family I think, although the ones that stay in montrose have a different surname.

On 03/03/2017 at 09:18, RiG said:

There's quite a few lassies I was at school with who are single mothers and they like to partake in a bit of this chat along with posting stuff like "The days of me being a pushover are gone" complete with about 25 fist emojis (presumably after getting pumped and dumped by some lad called Dwayne).

Cue loads of her pals giving it big licks in the comments section and saying how amazing she is with lots of hand clapping emojis and love hearts.

This will all be repeated in the next few weeks...

In a development that has shocked no one she's just put the following on Facebook:

"Time to start looking out for myself from now on. On wards and up wards! (sic)"17361931_1711542298861358_1751167748549680568_n.jpg.21d9fb6a7cda06fa802e1e10248a8fe6.jpg

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Fair play though, you don't see many talking lions.

Male lion at that. c**t was probably either verbally abusing his lioness, or denying cheating on her while she was trying to get the cub's outfits ready for World Book Day.

You can't hide those lion eyes...

independence.jpg.d591d5818643fbe1e8779565c34c8813.jpg

How anybody can be against this 2nd referendum is beyond me after reading this.

SNP should latch onto this. Just put this next to a 20 foot picture of wee Jimmy on a billboard and Independence is a certainty.

On 13/03/2017 at 20:21, Stellaboz said:

e9cd8fac08fbd691c39f8fc2d32b3f9c.jpg

Just. Fcking. Die. p***k. Sort of c**t who would come sit next to you in the library when there would be a plethora of empty tables.

Are you sure he's not in the Aberdeen University Comedy Club and this is just his "humor"?

i had the misfortune of seeing them at the Edinburgh festival a couple of years ago where the barman got the only laugh of the whole gig when suggesting he called an ambulance as they were dying on their arse. One of the female "comedians" walked off the stage in tears........I say misfortune it was actually pretty funny in a tragic way!

Rhonda is a fucking hero. I mean apart from the looking good bit but that sugar coated the fat jibe. Rhonda kens.

Old people are quite good for stuff like this on Facebook. They either don't get it (the desperation for compliments) or they do get it but their old school mentality stops them from lying.

My girlfriend is partial to the "don't you just love it when" followed by some made-up drama (eg don't you just love it when your boyfriend loves his Xbox more than you) and the old lady who lives next door to her mum will comment "why would you enjoy that, I would hate it?"