Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I know this a total pish account etc. but that attitude really fucks me off. Some 17 year old virgin all over the sesh, who cares if I'm skint. Mate, you live at home and yer maw gives you money to go out. You've nae bills. You'll no be skint you'll just no be able to buy space raiders at lunch time at college. f**k off. Some of us have rent/mortgage, council tax, actual bills. If I spunk my money on the shite you do I'm skint for months to try and cancel out overdraft etc.
Sorry for the rant, I've been seeing things like from actual people for a while and really fucks me off.

I would bet that a fair proportion of the knuckledraggers running those sorts of accounts and proliferating that type of 'banter' online are firmly middle-class kids from Newton Mearns or suchlike desperately pretending to be something and someone that they most certainly are not. Cringeworthy stuff. 

I would bet that a fair proportion of the knuckledraggers running those sorts of accounts and proliferating that type of 'banter' online are firmly middle-class kids from Newton Mearns or suchlike desperately pretending to be something and someone that they most certainly are not. Cringeworthy stuff. 

The same goes for 'Scottish Twitter', crammed full of middle class teenagers pretending to be delinquents for the sake of retweets.

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 00:51, DrewDon said:

This kind of behaviour, embarrassingly enough, doesn't stop at adolescence though does it? It's a behavioural trope of the Scottish middle class to revel in the stereotypical excesses of their working class counterparts - most notably booze, language and violence - without enduring the threat of their presence in reality.

All they're doing is providing the next generation of Stanley Baxters/Elaine C Smiths. It's seemingly a national tradition, and it winds me up to an improbable extent.

Just now, deej said:

I believe@irvine_buddie has already mentioned that, it's like you don't even read every single post on the thread, getting lazy in your unemployment IMO

Oops. I think part of the problem is nearly every image is not appearing, for some reason. That, and the fact that I'm a feckless workshy layabout :)

37 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Oops. I think part of the problem is nearly every image is not appearing, for some reason. That, and the fact that I'm a feckless workshy layabout :)

This country needs workshy layabouts, I'm a fecking student :thumsup2