Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Why are ICTChris' granny tits in this thread? I might start using Facebook if there was a chance of accidental knockers every now and then.

someone on my feed has a Sphinx cat. 

You'd think it was a new born baby as shes a proud mummy of this cat and is so happy at its achievements.

fucking arseholes. 

On 27/07/2016 at 00:46, ICTChris said:

His FB page doesn't do him many favours, except that it hints at some mental health problems.

If only there had been some signs of what was to come.

kd2xkw.png

On 7/25/2016 at 11:30, gavin_3110 said:

Is anyone else seeing this "22 push ups for 22 days to raise awareness for PTSD" nonsense, or is it limited to the South Lanarkshire area?

Able bodied people doing, as it suggests, 22 push ups for 22 days. They of course film this and post it on their facebook to 'raise awareness'.

Gary Player is 80 years old and does 1300 sit ups a day and pushes 135kg on a leg press machine and these fit and healthy c***s half his age want tugged off for doing a handful of push ups.

There's loads of this "nominate someone else to be an attention-seeking c**t" on Facebook at the moment. Some of the full-time mummies on my FB are trying to re-start the motherhood challenge, and also a few are nominating each other to post three pictures of themselves "Looking pretty because there's so much nastyness in the world".

Ugh.

On 7/27/2016 at 00:46, ICTChris said:

Sorry I'm not sure if the post has changed but they have used the correct post.

Aww now I get it now.

Edited by Dindeleux