Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

So I guess it proves that no character, no matter how important is safe. I thought he seen as the closet to the main as he could be in the show. Joffrey will live to regret that one methinks, there was a reason why cersei didn't want him killed and she doesn't even know yet that her lover/brother is the starks hands.

I was actually very impressed with young robb stark's tactics, who more and more looks like he is becoming a leader. I wondered why he let the scout tell them how many men had on them, only to bring a tenth with them for the capture of the lannister.

Even drago was taken down a notch with his infection, and no doubt if he comes back to life, the horsemen will not look at him the same way. It does not look good for him or the khaleesi.

Either way, we're in for a fucker of a finale methinks.

Khal Drogo no well could mean massive change for the Dothraki.

I must admit whoever cast this series has done a fantastic job. All the characters have done the book proud.

Looking forward to meeting Stannis Baratheon and how they take on his story from there.

P.s told you Joffrey is an odious little inbred creep.

Didn't expect that ending at all! :o

Ditto!!!

The reaction from me was the same one that the finale of Dexter Season 4 got, basically me saying WTF and then staring at the screen with my mouth open for 5 minutes!!!

Though Lena Headey usually gets that reaction fro me whenever she is on screen, but thats staring at the screen with my mouth open for 5 minutes, but with my tongue hanging out!!!:ph34r:

Though Lena Headey usually gets that reaction fro me whenever she is on screen, but thats staring at the screen with my mouth open for 5 minutes, but with my tongue hanging out!!!:ph34r:

A fantasy of mine involves her mouth open for 5 minutes with her tongue hanging out.......oops I've lowered the tone, haven't I ?

Am I the only one that was a little disppointed :(

Maybe its because the rest of the series has been so excellent - I was expecting a massive battle and for the captive Lannister to get his head off

i was too a bit - i think they left it too open.

cant wait for series 2!

Apparently they're starting to film series 2 in July so it'll probably not start till next year.

Loved the series, but like others I thought the last episode was a bit more low key compared to the rest, it felt like a build up to series 2. Saying that it did its job, I can't wait! I'll probably have worked my way through the books by then though.

Am I the only one that was a little disppointed :(

Maybe its because the rest of the series has been so excellent - I was expecting a massive battle and for the captive Lannister to get his head off

I most certainly was. But then I think this episode was playing more as an epilouge to the second season. Rest assured though, I think we'll have a hell of a season on our hands. The last two scenes said it all, the guarders of the wall going looking for the walkers, and the dragon lady(who character build-up from noone to khaleesi has been different class), proving she is resistant to fire and the dragon's being born has alot to go on with for the next season.

Talk on the net that the next season will be aired in 10 months. So your looking about April next year. Baws.

I agree that the last episode does really just set up the next season but that's what I loved about it. Leaves more questions than answers. Just like the book and leaves you gripped.

• 2 weeks later...