Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Tyrion's story about the turtle stew :lol:

“When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one eyed snake, I skinned my sausage – I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I do believe my sister ate.” :lol:

So, Ned discovered Joffrey isn't King Robert's son? And he's actually an inbred child of Jamie & Cersei?

Daenerys eating the horse heart was awesome, Emilia Clarke is amazing :wub:

It may be a controversial thing to say seeing as I have only seen seven episodes but this is one of the best shows ever.

Does anyone know if it is just a one-off, ten episodes or will there be another series?

There will be another season as HBO renewed it straight away.

It may be a controversial thing to say seeing as I have only seen seven episodes but this is one of the best shows ever.

Does anyone know if it is just a one-off, ten episodes or will there be another series?

It really has been fantastic so far.

Last night's episode was genius, you can tell that the momentum is setting up for an absolute corker of a finale.

Five books have been wrote so far with another two in the pipeline, along with the possibility of some prequels. Optimistically, we could be getting a fair couple of seasons of this bad boy 8)

It really is sticking very closely to the books which is fantastic. Long may it continue.

The White Walkers really become more prevalent later in the Series and should make fantastic television. The First book is more bout setting the scene.

With thing is constant all the way through, Joffrey is a wee b*****d.

Another cracking episode. Ye widnae mess with Big Khal Drogo. Gutted only two more episodes in the Series to go.

Yup, it's all coming together rather beautifully now, with wars on all fronts.

Take solace in the fact that there will be plenty going on in the last two episodes judging by all the things that need tied up and will be set up nicely for a second season. :)

That's my concern that there's is still so much to tie up and only two to go.

Hopefull nothing left out!!

I'd bet that judging by the consistency of writing so far that we will be in for a treat whatever happends. You also have to bare in mind that is over five novels also, so I would imagine that some of the stories will probably arc into the next season and beyond.

Absolute epic episode this week. Good to see the big Dothraki lad getting cut loose over the last couple of weeks.

Amazingly only 2 other folk I know watch this. Trying my best to spread the word, it deserves a bigger audience

Edited by Convenor

She's fitter in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

lenabeauty_130b31.jpg

If she was my sister, I'd probably be between a rock and a hard place on that one... :unsure:

Remember she was Queen Gorgo in 300 as well, probably going to watch that again now!!!

300_070403024958204_wideweb__300x375.jpg

For me this is the best new show out there at the moment by some way.

There aren't many characters that I don't like or that don't add something to the show

There are so many characters that I don't like, (but I am meant to dislike them). Cersei Lannister's face is so fucking punchable and yet hot at the same time.

post-5939-0-46609000-1307820841_thumb.jp