Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I would guess that each Walker controls those they've turned (which would be why when Jon kills the Walker in episode 6 the wights under his control shattered) and that the Night King in turn controls the other White Walkers. So basically the Night King gives the orders and the other Walkers are in effect his lieutenants

• 4 weeks later...
Currently rewatching from the start (Red Wedding last night, just as horrendous as before) and had forgotten how much of a c**t Jaime was before the hand chop. Then as soon as the hand goes complete character switch to all round great guy.

The Red Wedding episode and the one where the prince from Dorne (so?) gets his head crushed are the episodes that stuck with me. Stabbing a pregnant woman and getting you eyes squeezed out and skull smashed yo smithereens are obviously scenes that stay with you. Just as well we don't have many large scale wars to fight in anymore.

I saw the start of his redemption as the moment they were having a bath and he told her about killing Aerys. First time you really hear him talk about something where his actions were not solely about him. From that point he has almost come full circle. Almost

He’s still has his moments, he’s a complete c**t near the end of season 6 during the siege of Riverrun. Threatening Edmure in to giving up the castle, leading the to the alleged death of the Blackfish.

On a separate note, The Blackfish is definitely the most underused character in the entire series.

On 8/29/2017 at 08:32, Fide said:

Her acting here is, for my money, the best in the whole programme:

Image result for cersei gif

She is fucking amazing, easily the best actress in the show and the only actor in the show who even comes close to her is Peter Dinklage. Its all in her eyes, she can remain expressionless and still tell you exactly what she is thinking.
tumblr_ovdvsoHCMI1r7cmcvo2_500.gif 

tumblr_o9etpmnJAY1u034pso2_250.gif

On 20/10/2017 at 16:55, Scary Bear said:

The Red Wedding episode and the one where the prince from Dorne (so?) gets his head crushed are the episodes that stuck with me. Stabbing a pregnant woman and getting you eyes squeezed out and skull smashed yo smithereens are obviously scenes that stay with you. Just as well we don't have many large scale wars to fight in anymore.

Please!

Oberyn Martell, ser! Show some respect.

On 25/10/2017 at 16:43, MONKMAN said:

He’s still has his moments, he’s a complete c**t near the end of season 6 during the siege of Riverrun. Threatening Edmure in to giving up the castle, leading the to the alleged death of the Blackfish.

On a separate note, The Blackfish is definitely the most underused character in the entire series.

I've said this before, but I was/am utterly seething at The Blackfish's story arc. Him supposedly being some great hero warrior, and intentionally making him the only one to escape the Red Wedding suggested that he would have a big part to play. Then he returns only to get killed off in a quick, shitty way.

Seething.

Someone came to Jaime and said he'd been killed, but only after taking many Lannister men with him. How Brienne got a couple of hundred yards in that boat in the meantime is anyone's guess though.

She's fit
DQzl5.gif

• 2 weeks later...