Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Fair enjoyed that, the meeting in the dragon pit was pretty tense.  I was expecting it to kick off at any second.  Wasn't at all surprised by Cersei going back on her word.  Now that Bran can see into the future, surely we will see him warn John and Dany of the betrayal.  Is Jamie heading North alone, or as commander of the Lannister forces will he be bringing the army along with him?  Also Euron may struggle to bring back elephants from Essos...

Elephants are shit. I can't think of a film I've saw that elephants were on the winning side

If Bran the Three Eyed Raven is all seeing and knows all things, why didn't he tell Sam that since his father and brother stood too close to the big bad fire, that he is now Lord Tarly of Horn Hill and it might be an idea to call his men up to The North to add numbers to the army preparing to fight the oncoming terror???

Just now, King Kebab said:

If Bran the Three Eyed Raven is all seeing and knows all things, why didn't he tell Sam that since his father and brother stood too close to the big bad fire, that he is now Lord Tarly of Horn Hill and it might be an idea to call his men up to The North to add numbers to the army preparing to fight the oncoming terror???

Because he's not. He's renounced his titles.

He didn't have any titles to begin with and anyway I think that went out the window when he dipped Gilly!!!
Jon renounced his titles and any claims to them as well and he's still King of the fucking North!!!

21 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Elephants are shit. I can't think of a film I've saw that elephants were on the winning side

Maybe so but I want to see a zombie/wight Elephant now for whatever reason.

Still no bloody ice spiders. They best appear in season 8.

Mentioned them way back in season 1 and there is no excuse for not having giant spiders when given the option.

10 hours ago, King Kebab said:

He didn't have any titles to begin with and anyway I think that went out the window when he dipped Gilly!!!
Jon renounced his titles and any claims to them as well and he's still King of the fucking North!!!

He died and was released from his vows. 

Most of the black brothers visit the brothels at Molestown, that is not the same thing as "taking a wife". 

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

He has no legal claim to the title now and it should either go to a cousin or something or become extinct. 

He has no legal claim to the title now and it should either go to a cousin or something or become extinct. 

Yeah, yeah, but you know that when Jon sits on the Iron Throne, his mate Lord Tarley, will be beside him as his Hand!!!

1 hour ago, The OP said:

I think the Maesters are celibate and have no claim to titles either, so he's doubly fucked as far as heiring and hooring go. 

Not taken the chain yet and Pycell was rather keen on the old hooring. 

Interesting story.

Lena Headey and Jerome Flynn used to date. It didn't end well which has resulted in them never doing a scene together. Seemingly written in their contracts that they won't be in the same scenes/rooms together. Which is why Bronn and Pod pissed off for a pint the other day.....

8 minutes ago, wellboy1991 said:

Interesting story.

Lena Headey and Jerome Flynn used to date. It didn't end well which has resulted in them never doing a scene together. Seemingly written in their contracts that they won't be in the same scenes/rooms together. Which is why Bronn and Pod pissed off for a pint the other day.....

The more you know....

Did wonder why Bronn was never around when Tyrion and Cersei where at each others throats in the early seasons.

8 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Yeah, yeah, but you know that when Jon sits on the Iron Throne, his mate Lord Tarley, will be beside him as his Hand!!!

Does the Night's Watch and attached vows still exist if there is no wall any more? Presumably the invading undead hordes are going to be defeated somehow as the dragonstone and Valyrian steel angles that have been revealed suggest they can potentially be completely wiped out and the wights all disintegrating when the walker gets dealt with shows they only really need to go after a few select targets to prevail over the next few episodes. Think the idea Jon Snow will sit down and talk about a truce with the Night King over the Westeros equivalent of a cup of tea and a few jaffa cakes is a bit far-fetched, so if one side wins and the other loses at the end of this Sam should be in good shape to be a Lord if he survives it all as I doubt Cersei and Euron are going to be allowed to come out on top by HBO as that would be a bit too bittersweet.

Edited by LongTimeLurker