Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

So how do we see next week panning out ?

Predictions:

Cersei eventually agrees to help by sending a token force North. Confides to Jaimie she'll wait till Dany's army has suffered heavy losses before turning on her. Jaimie tells her he's going North to fight.

Arya dons a face and finds out what Baelish is up to, Sansa sets up the honey trap and Littlefinger gets merked.

Hound meets Mountain but no Cleganebowl.

Final scene: undead dragon melting the wall.

24 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Cersei eventually agrees to help by sending a token force North. Confides to Jaimie she'll wait till Dany's army has suffered heavy losses before turning on her. Jaimie tells her he's going North to fight.

She only has a token force left. I think loads of lords are coming to Kings Landing to see the wight, Cersei will play for the "this is nonsense" line and Danny will be all "Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, join me and slay the Others" and will win the support of much of the realm. 

This will place Cersei in a place with Kings Landing but no real support and an army of sell swords heading to the soon soldier free Westeros as they all head for the Wall. 

I have a Big Theory about the way that plays out with the sell swords but we shall have to see if its like the book. 

18 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

She only has a token force left. I think loads of lords are coming to Kings Landing to see the wight, Cersei will play for the "this is nonsense" line and Danny will be all "Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, join me and slay the Others" and will win the support of much of the realm. 

This will place Cersei in a place with Kings Landing but no real support and an army of sell swords heading to the soon soldier free Westeros as they all head for the Wall. 

I have a Big Theory about the way that plays out with the sell swords but we shall have to see if its like the book. 

Same. I don't see it working well for Cersei at all

Predictions:
Arya dons a face and finds out what Baelish is up to, Sansa sets up the honey trap and Littlefinger gets merked.

In one of the trailers from before the season we see the Hound fighting in a location that looks the exact same as the one that they'll be at in the next episode.

53 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Predictions:

Ayra shows Sansa how to use a face and uses it to trick Littlefinger

Pretty decent theory I read that the Night King is a greenseer like Bran, so knew where they would be.

Held the undead back from killing Jon etc as he knew Danaerys would show up with a dragon which is what he wants/needs.

I'm wondering if we'll ever get any dialogue from the NK/white walkers. Surely there must be at some point?

Pretty decent theory I read that the Night King is a greenseer like Bran, so knew where they would be.

Held the undead back from killing Jon etc as he knew Danaerys would show up with a dragon which is what he wants/needs.

I'm wondering if we'll ever get any dialogue from the NK/white walkers. Surely there must be at some point?

I think it's fairly clear the Night King waited it out for a dragon to appear, he could kill that whole group in minutes on his own if he wanted. He was clearly after a dragon of his own, I suspect he went for a smaller one as it was easier to hit.

Now actively hoping he wins, tbh, seven series of being told how utterly badass Dragons are and how unbeatable they are, and he goads three of them to attack, and kills one without even fucking hesitating, boys a machine. We've still absolutely no idea how powerful he actually is yet either. I'll be absolutely gutted if we have a "Witch King" scenario where a complete powerhouse gets killed by an utter nobody.

Ayra/Sansa stuff starting to grate a bit, just a poor version of previous "political" things and seems quite poorly written, wouldn't be a shock if both died next week, and I'd probably be happy with that, neither serve any genuine purpose anymore this close to the end game, I'd hope.

ICE FUCKING DRAGON THO'

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think it's fairly clear the Night King waited it out for a dragon to appear, he could kill that whole group in minutes on his own if he wanted. He was clearly after a dragon of his own, I suspect he went for a smaller one as it was easier to hit.

Now actively hoping he wins, tbh, seven series of being told how utterly badass Dragons are and how unbeatable they are, and he goads three of them to attack, and kills one without even fucking hesitating, boys a machine. We've still absolutely no idea how powerful he actually is yet either. I'll be absolutely gutted if we have a "Witch King" scenario where a complete powerhouse gets killed by an utter nobody.

Ayra/Sansa stuff starting to grate a bit, just a poor version of previous "political" things and seems quite poorly written, wouldn't be a shock if both died next week, and I'd probably be happy with that, neither serve any genuine purpose anymore this close to the end game, I'd hope.

ICE FUCKING DRAGON THO'

I did wonder why he didn't target Drogon given it was on the ground picking up passengers at the time.

I was (nearly) in bits when it looked like Tormund was done for. Even more so than Hodor. I love that big ginger b*****d.

I thoroughly enjoyed that.   i think some people are going a bit far with trying to work out how long a raven would take to get to Dragonstone and how much clothing is too much to escape from a loch.  There are dragons, magic walls, an army of eunuchs and blue eyed zombies.  You're supposed to completely suspend disbelief and just go with it.

The bantz between Tormund and The Hound was just fucking incredible. 

I hope next week is the week Arya puts on a face and finally finishes off Littlefinger.  I'm heartily sick of his smirk and listening to his voice, which now seems to be based on an Irish elf with asthma.

I thought Sansa was poking around in Little Finger's bedroom (insert Kenneth Williams meme) at first. So when she found the faces I was thinking wtf is Little Finger one of the Faceless Men? Has he been pretending to be various people throughout all the previous seasons?

Then Arya came in and ruined that story.

I thoroughly enjoyed that.   i think some people are going a bit far with trying to work out how long a raven would take to get to Dragonstone and how much clothing is too much to escape from a loch. 

Especially when they're on the rock long enough for the ice to freeze back over..

I took that as a message they were there for a few days, tbh, I'd have been a bit bemused if we saw a montage of them sitting down eating meals and making fires.