Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

The music in this series has been fantastic. The score that played when Cersei killed everyone last year was utterly amazing and they've just carried on with sheer brilliance in terms of the music that plays when Dany shows up.

I have a lot of criticisms about the show these days but the music really is fucking brilliant.

4 hours ago, Yoshi-91 said:

Bit predictable 

Aye, that's the biggest criticism. GoT has always thrived on unpredictability but everything there could be seen coming a mile off. Which didn't stop some of it being tremendous, of course. 

Thoros of Myr survived so long to save the Hound and to give us Cleganebowl :wub: 

Agree that it was a bit predictable. Gendry made Mo Farah look like a bit of a schmuck given the speed he got back to the wall. Seeing a CGI lizard get his totties shouldn't be as upsetting as that, nor should the reaction of the other two dragons.

Edited by Kyle

I agree about the predictability of that episode, still enjoyed it. The timings seem a bit off for me though, people seem to be able to travel across the realm pretty fucking quickly this season, but I'm just being petty I guess. Apparently the next episode is an hour and a half long, should be a belter.

Enjoyed the Arya Sansa stuff, both of them true born Starks. Bound to f**k up everything they touch. Off course Catlyn married into the family and was the most Stark of them all in that respects. 

Loads of redshirts getting the chop felt a bit "predictable". But some of the dialogue was funny, Thoros, the Hound and Beric are normally consistently well written and this was them on form. 

The one thing this episode added, was it took the invincibility from Danny so built the jeopardy. 

Is he Nights King waiting for the seas near Eastwatch to freeze?

35 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

He has a dragon to freeze it for him now.

Or to fly over the wall and take it down from the other side?

Annoying that they didn't have Dany mention which dragon that was. Obviously the main focus is Drogon but you'd think she'd care enough about Viserion and Rhaegal that we should be finding out which one it was.