Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

20 minutes ago, The OP said:

What you on about ya numpty? It was a genuine recommendation/warning. 

And I slagged myself in advance because I know c***s on this thread are incredibly precious about people saying they've watched the leaked episode. 

Your post does have a kinda spoiler in it, because

Spoiler

it has confirmed that a prominent character dies

22 minutes ago, The OP said:

What you on about ya numpty? It was a genuine recommendation/warning. 

And I slagged myself in advance because I know c***s on this thread are incredibly precious about people saying they've watched the leaked episode. 

Well you've just told everyone a spoiler you fucking idiot

That a prominent character dies in episode 7. Sure, you haven't said which one but you've still told us something no-one wanted to know

Edited by Spain

You're saying that something is going to happen in a programme and what episode it's going to happen in. Even without naming the character involved and even if many people suspect that's likely, you saying a newspaper has said it'll happen quite clearly goes beyond the realm of predictions and constitutes a spoiler. Delete the post.

"Warning! Daily Express has a spoiler that you might see if you Google it. So definitely don't google it but do read the rest of my post as I repeat said spoiler for every c**t in here!!!"

What an absolute weapon.

F**k this thread, daily occurance now almost. Some good posters on here but I'm out, the fuckwits can't be told.

Enjoy all the "holy shit!!!111! new episode is AMAZING" type bollocks it has become.

Edited by Christophe

"Warning! Daily Express has a spoiler that you might see if you Google it. So definitely don't google it but do read the rest of my post as I repeat said spoiler for every c**t in here!!!"
What an absolute weapon.
F**k this thread, daily occurance now almost. Some good posters on here but I'm out, the fuckwits can't be told.
Enjoy all the "holy shit!!!111! new episode is AMAZING" type bollocks it has become.

Fantastic, what a child.
As much as Christophe is a permaseething dickhead of a poster, he's right on this one.

Is he? Seems like the OP was quite fairly advising people to not search Got on Google, the announcement he made wasn't a surprising one and was something that everyone would've expected.

Anyway I've seen the article in question and it seems that everyone is getting a sad on because they think the article is 100% set in stone and is posting from an ITK script or some such as said below.

You're saying that something is going to happen in a programme and what episode it's going to happen in. Even without naming the character involved and even if many people suspect that's likely, you saying a newspaper has said it'll happen quite clearly goes beyond the realm of predictions and constitutes a spoiler. Delete the post.

And it isn't the case, the article is pure guesswork and is just the opinion based on what the writer thinks will happen, Fwiw I'd disagree with the article and would say it's unlikely to happen. It's just got quite a misleading, click bait headline.

Tl;Dr. A MAIN CHARACTER MAY DIE BUT THE NEWSPAPER ISN'T A SPOILER.

4 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Anyway I've seen the article in question and it seems that everyone is getting a sad on because they think the article is 100% set in stone and is posting from an ITK script or some such as said below.

And it isn't the case, the article is pure guesswork and is just the opinion based on what the writer thinks will happen, Fwiw I'd disagree with the article and would say it's unlikely to happen. It's just got quite a misleading, click bait headline.

Tl;Dr. A MAIN CHARACTER MAY DIE BUT THE NEWSPAPER ISN'T A SPOILER.

Regardless, they're talking about the season finale of the second last season. I for one am shocked someone (not even specified) we've followed the past 7 seasons may die.

I'm really sorry but I can't stop myself now. It's christophe's maw that gets the bullet in episode 6. It must be tough for the guy knowing this.

Bullets? Wouldn't surprise me with these scriptwriters.