Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Here we go again with c***s dying to share that they've watched it! (As usual with the little snide, pointless "oh ya fucker!!1!1!" type comments)
Yes very good, your dads boaby  could batter my dads boaby. Now can the rest of us get on with actual aired episode discussion please?

Jesus Christ what a bairn :lol:

It's not as if anyone has said what's happened have they?

Aye I'm absolutely foaming at the mouth! :lol:

...Or alternatively just calling out attention seekers. Still no-one able to tell me what is gained by going "holy shit!!!" I see.

Just more "but, but...i never actually spoiled it" defences after their Look At Me act has been called out.

7 hours ago, gy diamond said:

They can do it for the last episode as well if they want.

Just watched it and already regretting it, can't wait 12 days for the last episode.

7 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Feeling the same

I've watched it and suddenly felt disappointed.

Episode was great but now I need to wait longer for the next one

f**k yeez! :thumsup2

^^^ Pretty sure that's the one thing mods warn people against doing the most. You're not supposed to post links to that kinda stuff here in case Div gets killed by white walkers or sued or some such.

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Unrelated to GoT but a sidenote to torrent sites, you can access all the blocked torrent sites through his proxy site 

https://unblocked.pub/

24 minutes ago, Spain said:

^^^ Pretty sure that's the one thing mods warn people against doing the most. You're not supposed to post links to that kinda stuff here in case Div gets killed by white walkers or sued or some such.

Nah, thats a general site with links to other sites. The main thing you cant post on here is direct links to pirated content or illegal live streams

2 hours ago, Spain said:

You're a right fucking genius aren't you. Delete this shite now.

What you on about ya numpty? It was a genuine recommendation/warning. 

And I slagged myself in advance because I know c***s on this thread are incredibly precious about people saying they've watched the leaked episode. 

Edited by The OP