Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I reckon I'll watch it because I stumbled across spoilers on Twitter and YouTube and although I didn't watch them the title of the videos pretty much gave away what happened.

At least if I watch it I don't need to worry about it being ruined for me.

Just need to find a decent stream for it.

This seems to have been another 'accidental' leak from HBO rather than hackers. Spanish distributor this time. Mad how many times this has happened!

They can do it for the last episode as well if they want.

Just watched it and already regretting it, can't wait 12 days for the last episode.

They can do it for the last episode as well if they want.

Just watched it and already regretting it, can't wait 12 days for the last episode.

Feeling the same

I've watched it and suddenly felt disappointed.

Episode was great but now I need to wait longer for the next one

Is the leaked episode HD? Not going to see it tonight because need to go and watch stupid Celtic but think I'll watch it tomorrow incase some fucker ruins it. But if it's a shite quality copy I'll take my chances and wait til Monday. 

Is the leaked episode HD? Not going to see it tonight because need to go and watch stupid Celtic but think I'll watch it tomorrow incase some fucker ruins it. But if it's a shite quality copy I'll take my chances and wait til Monday. 

The one I watched wasn't HD and the sound quality wasn't great.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Horrible news when you hear it's been leaked. A whole week avoiding Facebook and this thread awaits me.

Same. I only had the chance to watch this week's last night, was going to enter some discussion on here but instead I'll stay away until next week.  I'm still raging at those spoilers from a few weeks ago.  Not risking that again.  At least this week's episode covered the last spoiler I can remember (that Jon et al go north of the wall to try and catch a White Walker).

Here we go again with c***s dying to share that they've watched it! (As usual with the little snide, pointless "oh ya fucker!!1!1!" type comments)

Yes very good, your dads boaby  could batter my dads boaby. Now can the rest of us get on with actual aired episode discussion please?

28 minutes ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

Tragic

He didn't actually do it.

Anyway, on the last episode somebody mentioned the whole lack of dialogue about when the group at Eastwatch got together and the whole Beric/Thoros could die cause their story arc is essentially done. But we've seen the clip in the trailer with Beric having a flaming sword... surely at some point someone has to ask, "Hey, what's with the flaming sword?", "Oh, you know, lord of light thing, brought him back from the dead numerous times", "Oh, really? Jon, didn't a red priestess bring you back from the dead? In fact, isn't that the same red priestess who bought you Gendry from Beric & Thoros?" Surely a conversation of some sort has to be had? In which case, could Thoros & Jon linking up be the more important bit here?

Here we go again with c***s dying to share that they've watched it! (As usual with the little snide, pointless "oh ya fucker!!1!1!" type comments)
Yes very good, your dads boaby  could batter my dads boaby. Now can the rest of us get on with actual aired episode discussion please?

[emoji38] what a froth to get in. Ive no intention of sharing spoilers or wont be contributing to the thread until its aired on Monday however what i will say is, i think it will be almost impossible to avoid spoilers whether it be on social media or even talk at work etc. From my point of view, id rather watch it early and avoid this nightmare scenario but each to their own. Enjoy regardless