Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I'm very, very excited about this wee expedition North of The Wall and I'm very, very worried that wee arsehole Arya is going to murder big lovely Sansa before realising Petyr made her look a right mug. 

Edited by The OP

After the army of the dead are defeated ( assuming they are )

Again assuming all of the following survive:

Gendry marries Arya

Jon , who can't marry his aunt, marries his cousin Sansa

Jaime redeems himself and marries Dany

Three new power couples, and the game starts again?

( If they do this I want a cut of the royalties )

7 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Gendry marries Arya

What about poor Tormund? Does he ever get a shot at Brienne?

4 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Gendry marries Arya

Gendry/Ayra i could see happening
Jon/Sansa i dont, blood or no blood they are family.
Jamie/Dany no chance. She the only person named Lannister she would have had even considered was Tyrion.

Seeing as their Marriage was never technically annulled, Sansa may end up back with Tyrion tho mostly as a political move to strengthen relations. Oddly, despite them being related i could actually see a Jon/Dany Marriage uniting the Kingdom's, would it be more than just a political move? Probably, i could see them both having an arrangement where they have their bits on the side, a partnership more than anything

3 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Gendry/Ayra i could see happening
Jon/Sansa i dont, blood or no blood they are family.
Jamie/Dany no chance. She the only person named Lannister she would have had even considered was Tyrion.

Seeing as their Marriage was never technically annulled, Sansa may end up back with Tyrion tho mostly as a political move to strengthen relations. Oddly, despite them being related i could actually see a Jon/Dany Marriage uniting the Kingdom's, would it be more than just a political move? Probably, i could see them both having an arrangement where they have their bits on the side, a partnership more than anything

Cousins?

Who will do the big reveal? Couple of potential pointers in that episode.

Weddings and shit? I've said it on here before, if you think this has a happy ending, you haven't being paying attention.

Samwell is still alive and well. As long as he's breathing, the happy ending is very possible.

30 minutes ago, The OP said:

I'm very, very excited about this wee expedition North of The Wall and I'm very, very worried that wee arsehole Arya is going to murder big lovely Sansa before realising Petyr made her look a right mug. 

Littlefinger is setting up something big.

He took delivery of a book from the Winterfell maester. Almost certainly the same book that Gilly was reading a few minutes earlier - with the intention of picking out the same information.

Arya finds out who Jon's parents are by reading the book. Confronts Jon and Sansa. Jon renounces his claim as king in the north because his aunt has a claim on the Iron Throne. Littlefinger's end game - end up married to Sansa and become king in the north as the north turns on a now confirmed Jo Targaryen.

Weddings and shit? I've said it on here before, if you think this has a happy ending, you haven't being paying attention.

Exactly

The WW will be defeated but I can most of the characters being wiped out

Dany and her dragons will die as will Cersei

Jon will become king with Davos as his hand. The final scene will be Jon standing in the crypts next to where Dany is buried and Drogons skull thus being the last dragon.

Somebody had the idea of Jaimie joining the Nights Watch which I really like

It definitely won't end with happy marriages and rainbows that's for sure

I thought this was an exceptionally good episode, the bonding between Jon and Drogon was superb, he will be motor boating Dany's lovely chest in no time.

Tormund's raised eyebrows when he asks if 'the big woman' was with them was the moment of the episode for me!

If the Night King doesn't end up winning, freezing the Iron Throne and smashing it to bits in the final scene, then Tormund better finish up as the king of Westeros, or the whole series from start to finish can get fucked, IMO.

The absolute swag daddy supreme. Davos as a fellow top boi can be his hand. "The Big Woman" for queen.

Also, can't wait for next weeks instalment of "Jon Snow gives long, rousing, grandstanding speech" that we've had every episode of the series so far. I hope it's directed at the army of the dead and is a plea for them all to coexist in peaceful harmony, followed by The Hound calling him a sanctimonious c**t and stabbing him to death with an ice pick.