Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Just now, Bairnardo said:

I dont think the gold had made it yet had it? The iron bank guy made a point of saying Cersei had their support.... Once the gold arrives, and we seen Jamie looking at a cart full of it before the attack

Just prior to the attack Sam's dad told Jamie that the gold had made it safely.

Get Ayra down to Dragonstone (where presumably dany will move Jaime to), kill Jaime, she then strolls into kings landing with her Jaime mask and kills Cercei - job done.

I loved the grace that was shown in Ayra/Brienne training fight - as it's the first time really seeing how dangerous with a sword Ayra really is since she left the many faced God etc

Liked the Meera/Bran conversation as well, showing that Bran isn't really Bran anymore - which at least gives some explanation to his overall weirdness

53 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I think I've watched the Arya Brienne scene about a dozen times now, it's absolutely amazing.

I rewatched the episode and honestly i think that was my favorite scene so far this series.

38 minutes ago, untitled00 said:

Get Ayra down to Dragonstone (where presumably dany will move Jaime to), kill Jaime, she then strolls into kings landing with her Jaime mask and kills Cercei - job done. I loved the grace that was shown in Ayra/Brienne training fight - as it's the first time really seeing how dangerous with a sword Ayra really is since she left the many faced God etc Liked the Meera/Bran conversation as well, showing that Bran isn't really Bran anymore - which at least gives some explanation to his overall weirdness

Arya is like a foot shorter than Jamie :lol:

The scene kinda gives us an idea how Ayra vs The mountain would go, she would be agile and dodge his attacks, but if she made one mistake then she would be dead. Honestly ive no idea how anyone is gonna bring down the mountain at this point, barring a Dragon. He is the biggest hurdle to getting close enough to Cersei to kill her. 

1 minute ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Apologies if already discussed/confirmed but with all his visions does Bran actually know Littlefinger was behind his father getting arrested and killed?

We don't know tbh, the "Chaos is a Ladder" comment by Bran seems to hint that he may know. But nothing confirmed yet, though i see it coming

Apologies if already discussed/confirmed but with all his visions does Bran actually know Littlefinger was behind his father getting arrested and killed?

Bran isn't bran anymore. He is the three eyed raven. Thats why he was so brash about sansa getting raped etc.

I must have been watching another episode, the first 3/4 was pretty dull. Even Arya/Sansa meeting up. Sansa is a jealous cow btw, was kinda hoping Arya would stab her with the pointy end.

Jamie and Bronn should have died like 3 times over, Jamie's hand would drown him never mind his armour.

Over halfway through the season now though :o.