Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

2 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Anyone else think Cersei might be at it? And she's going to make Ellaria live for a few days knowing her daughter is going to die, which is arguable worse. Then Cersei will come in and get the Mountain to paint the walls with her brain? Seems a bit too straightforward for her to simply use the same method as was used on Myrcella.

She said having The Mountain just skull crush her was too fast a death. She wants her to suffer as much as possible before she dies.

She's going to watch her daughter die and then gets to watch her decompose right in front of her and she can't kill herself. Imagine sharing a cell with your child's rotting corpse.  It's a bit worse than Cersei just copying how Myrcella died.

SPOILERS *****

Gendry's gonna finally row up and single handedly open a can of whupass on the Greyjoy fleet before Jorah turns up to save his beloved Khaleesi and get himself out of the friendzone. The white walkers turn out to be surprisingly reasonable and misunderstood and agitate for greater acceptance for undead rights.

Littlefinger, He's at it again...

Episode 1 - not Irish
Episode 2 - Irish
Episode 3 - not Irish

c***s taking the pish!!!

I can't believe it's taken me 2 years to discover this actually fairly funny sketch! Nikolaj popping up towards the end with his "romantic ballad" being the highlight.

On 8/1/2017 at 11:07, Boostin' Kev said:

He's been mentioned in that role quite a few times itt though.  Bit too pantomime for me, prefer the quiet menace of the other two.

Gotta admit I found Ramsay very pantomime villain, maybe more than Euron. I would've preferred if Roose Bolton was the Northern Big Bad for season 6. 

(Also, I'm aware I said I was done with this thread but I'm a weak individual and it seems the spoiler scandal is over). 

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

HBO should go absolutely balls out on budget for the last couple of episodes and get them in the cinemas. I would pay to see it all play out on the big screen. I will be FAR more excited for it than any film, probably ever.

If you can imagine the battle of the b*****ds on the big screen that would have been incredible....., if the likes of HBO are going to pump huge money into shows and advertising revenues drop along with subscriptions thanks to the wee tinks on Kodi then this may become a common practice.

I would fucking hate that. Having to sit next to a bunch of stinking, annoying goobers.
Gee me sitting in my own hoose with a joint and a wee munch any day.

Yep. I was 'working' night shift and had the Tv lounge to myself to watch the battle of the b*****ds at 2am.
10 minutes in and some wee dick comes in and starts watching videos on his phone with the volume right up.

Folk rummaging in popcorn buckets, crunching down on crisps and slurping soft drinks ruins the cinema for me.

Would the bulk of the Tyrell army not already have been dispatched to lay siege to Kings landing as per the plan or were they all getting a lift off Yara and Theon. That's the only things that explains the magical disappearance of the Dornish army too.

If they had marched out of Highgarden the Lannister army would have met them on the road.

Either way it does seem like battle/sieges for two strongholds that would have been an episode or two each in other series was just whizzed through.