Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

Yeah and given the end of BvS it was a given. Tho that scene now raises questions..

It doesn’t make sense whatsoever and stinks of them just wanting to have a cool tag-on to the ending. However...
Biggest unanswered question for me is why was the part where alfred was talking to someone in the trailer cut, I was expecting perhaps the green lantern etc?

... there is a chance that Snyder had a different plan to bring Superman back and Whedon changed end.
Or they just wanted a mysterious shot for the trailer.

33 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

It doesn’t make sense whatsoever and stinks of them just wanting to have a cool tag-on to the ending. However...

... there is a chance that Snyder had a different plan to bring Superman back and Whedon changed end.
Or they just wanted a mysterious shot for the trailer.

I'm sure Whedon changed it, especially when you factor in the  Batman quip at the end of the scene about his injury, as that had Whedon's writing all over it. 

In fact, I'm sure I read somewhere that almost all of Superman's scenes were reshot by Whedon. 

On 11/18/2017 at 12:16, DA Baracus said:

Superman is on the poster and the end of Batman vs Superman all but screams that he's alive. I don't think it's a spoiler to say he's in this film.

And on that note;

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/movies/news/why-is-supermans-mouth-weird-in-justice-league/ar-BBF6HXe?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

His logo is on some posters as well btw.

My best mate's are all Marvel and DC fans. I've never seen a marvel film really so they've given me:

Iron Man's, Avengers, Thor's, Guardians of the galaxy and that and I've put them In order. Also got the old and amazing spiderman's and wonder woman.

I'm really excited to fire In but any tips that'll make them less confusing and keep me on track? I just watched the X-men Films a few months ago and they were excellent (got Logan and Wolverine to watch too).

If you're starting from scratch then you might as well try and watch them in as chronological an order as possible. Ie, don't watch all the Captain americas then all the avengers because they all kinda crossover each other. Google what order is the best to watch them in and try and start from that.

Things like Ant Man and Guardians of the Galaxy are, for the most part, pretty separate up to this point so don't need to bother too much about watching them in any order

Watch them in this order;

Iron Man

Thor

Iron Man 2

Avengers Assemble

Thor 2

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Guardians of the Galaxy

Logan is exceptional. If it's X-Men Origins:Wolverine then don't bother as it's fucking horrendous. The Wolverine is alright though.