The Falkirk FC Thread

Arguably me?

Haha you were in the back of my mind.

Still a horrendous shout.

Eta FWIW Marshy I know we have disagreed on a few things but there is no way I would genuinely discredit you with a shout like that. Have seen enough of your standards in your posting to know that shite is beneath you.

Blaming Miller full stop is madness, considering he only started 3 league games and 1 cup game from July to January.
As for blood and guts performances for Livi, he did versus Livi for us. He is obviously getting more game time with Livi, probably more starts in 30days than he did in the last 7 months with us and an opportunity to provide aerial battles for Livi more than he did with us as a lot of their game is set plays, long throws etc.
Miller really has been a bit player for us in the 2nd coming, only a short 9 game or so spell when he was a starter, but he has scored some important goals for us, the last full season being our most effective striker per points gained.
He can hold his head high as far as I'm concerned, plenty last season can't whom haven't put the same effort back to the club as Miller has, far too much bitterness with very little proof to the abuse he has got, I'm awaiting Scott Shepherd wage thief based on Millers 4 starts and being one...

How is it madness? Maybe things were going on behind the scenes that were effecting things?

I don’t believe it is any coincidence that the minute Miller and Kerr were taken out of the pool and told they had no future our results almost instantly improved.

17 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

There's the guy with mental health problems. If you are facing the ss from the pitch he's usually down the front to the left, always wears a hat backwards. He likes to go a bit raj. Had my laddie in tears at the 1-1 game vs the fifers with his constant shouting and language. Seen him in full celtic outfit a few times down the raploch when he's been playing Football. Was losing the plot There as well. Stewards don't know how to handle his situation I think. 

Yep see this cat regular. Think it was the Dumbarton 0-0 where he was stood at the front getting absolutely tore into Conor Hazard.... For clarity, it was 0-0 at that point. Psycho. 

There's the guy with mental health problems. If you are facing the ss from the pitch he's usually down the front to the left, always wears a hat backwards. He likes to go a bit raj. Had my laddie in tears at the 1-1 game vs the fifers with his constant shouting and language. Seen him in full celtic outfit a few times down the raploch when he's been playing Football. Was losing the plot There as well. Stewards don't know how to handle his situation I think. 

We sit 4/5 rows back from him. He has his carer with him every game, from what I know, he is a resident of Bellsdyke in Larbert.

He seems harmless enough tbh although as said, his patter is chronic. If he were to kick off at any point I’m not convinced his carer or the stewards would know how to handle him.

How is it madness? Maybe things were going on behind the scenes that were effecting things?

I don’t believe it is any coincidence that the minute Miller and Kerr were taken out of the pool and told they had no future our results almost instantly improved.

Spot on.

We sit 4/5 rows back from him. He has his carer with him every game, from what I know, he is a resident of Bellsdyke in Larbert.

He seems harmless enough tbh although as said, his patter is chronic. If he were to kick off at any point I’m not convinced his carer or the stewards would know how to handle him.
My Mrs used to work on the Bellsdyke site, now works in another mental health ward in Larbert. I have sympathy with the carer because were my Mrs still there, thats the sort of excursion she would be sent on and she wouldnt be able to handle that boy if he kicked off.

His antics in public though should prevent him from going to the games. The carer should be reporting his behaviour because its put of order and very aggressive in a family environment.

My Mrs used to work on the Bellsdyke site, now works in another mental health ward in Larbert. I have sympathy with the carer because were my Mrs still there, thats the sort of excursion she would be sent on and she wouldnt be able to handle that boy if he kicked off.

His antics in public though should prevent him from going to the games. The carer should be reporting his behaviour because its put of order and very aggressive in a family environment.

It’s no coincidence you rarely see him with the same carer.

37 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

So a league appearance total of 3 starts makes Miller a wage thief ?

You have spelt all I need to know with the word maybe

As for coincidence results changed, I think id look more towards the 6 or 7 changes in the starting 11 and not basing it all on one or two players whom were meant to be bit part players last season. 

The biggest clutch of straws I've seen for years

He was no worse than at least 5 or 6 other players on the pitch but got 100% of the abuse- just like McCracken 2 seasons ago and Muirhead now. He also wasn't picking himself so to shout personal abuse at him was completely unnecessary.
I didn't shout personal abuse at him I called him pish on the internet.

42 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

It’s no coincidence you rarely see him with the same carer.

Yeah, thats likely just related to shift patterns etc. The state of the mental health care in Britain is a fucking disgrace but thats a matter for another thread. The fact is when these folk have in their care plans that they are allowed to go to a match or whatever, their behaviour I am sure should be monitored and taken into account. The staff dont get backed in these situations though. 

Without getting too personal about things, he ha Foetal Alcohol Syndrome. He is a strong laddie and shouldn’t be out with just 1 carer, moreso it being a female.

Without getting too personal about things, he ha Foetal Alcohol Syndrome. He is a strong laddie and shouldn’t be out with just 1 carer, moreso it being a female.

Didn’t know that, cheers.

I know he was well known as a youngster from Camelon before eventually ending in the establishment I assume he has resided in for a good few years.

Didn’t know that, cheers.

I know he was well known as a youngster from Camelon before eventually ending in the establishment I assume he has resided in for a good few years.

Only known of him about 10 years and unfortunately he has been in establishments in that time. Possibly well besides that.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Abusing a mod I believe.

Jimmy85 is a legend. He's so insightful, generous, self aware, socially inclusive, loving and generally such a lovely person.

You lot should pay homage to his undisputed greatness.