The Falkirk FC Thread

Hope you moaning poltroons show up to support your team on the day. 

Because the more of you that there are then the more of you will see how a proper support behaves.

Smith should have been sacked for this
I've seen Airdrie and Clyde hammer us, not too long ago Airdrie were just as big a rival as Dunfermline.  So if the Old firm should buy them, why not us?
Glad to see the back of this Tuck your shirts into shorts, Largs Mafia Headmaster types who have overseen the demise of  Scottish football.
......But he's a nice man.:rolleyes:

To be fair, how many OF youths are out on loan? It's not much different and works well (mostly). Plus it's the daily record so probably stitched him up

1 hour ago, kyleffc said:

fu*k the dirty inbred dualing bango pars fans

As the great Ian Brown once said ''don't waste your words on me''

Go bathe in the Carron 

Is it my imagination or did some Falkirk fans charter a boat to a game against us last year (despite Dunfermline being about 4 miles from the coast). May just have had too much cheese last night as I also woke up thinking we’d beaten Queen of the South. 

Is it my imagination or did some Falkirk fans charter a boat to a game against us last year (despite Dunfermline being about 4 miles from the coast). May just have had too much cheese last night as I also woke up thinking we’d beaten Queen of the South. 

No that happened. It was some sort of charity gig IIRC.

It was the same day Myles Hippolyte caused the largest mass-headsgone known to man and Wee Sibbald shooshed yous.

What a fucking day that was.

tapatalk_1501399498759.thumb.jpeg.f1ec79f6e398ee3e57dba1972ca483a0.jpeg

It was the same day Myles Hippolyte caused the largest mass-headsgone known to man and Wee Sibbald shooshed yous.

Ah the day Dunfermline fans spat on their own volunteer.

Some day.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Cheers - glad I wasn’t imagining that. You’re partly wrong though as I clearly remember everyone taking the defeat with good grace and pointing out that one of our players also dived that day.

Cheers - glad I wasn’t imagining that. You’re partly wrong though as I clearly remember everyone taking the defeat with good grace and pointing out that one of our players also dived that day.
What do you mean "also" dived?